Start your learning with demo trading account and cent account in forex. - Page 34
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334

Thread: Start your learning with demo trading account and cent account in forex.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390

Start your learning with demo trading account and cent account in forex.

The purpose of using a demo account if you are new to Forex trading is to get you comfortable making trades and to help you become familiar with the brokers trading platform. You can cut your proverbial teeth so to speak without risking any of your own funds. This makes demo accounts good for a brand new trader who just wants to see how trading works. There are some drawbacks however to using demo accounts to learn Forex trading.

1. High lot size trading: I already faced this problem in my life. I am not any experienced trader and learning only since less than a year. I think there is too much difference between a demo account and a real trading account. Mostly new trader's start real trading with low deposit and that's essential too but in demo trading account they use big amount and big lot size in trading which not help them to do trade in a good discipline later.

2. Emotion control: In demo trading account we not try to concentrate on this term called emotion. In real trading account we able to know about real emotion problem. We face many time emotion problem in real trading account but in demo trading account we not able to learn about this thing.

So what is a beginning trader to do? What is the best way to learn to trade the Forex?

its a very common sense that nobody can learn without any demo trading account in forex. Yes I am agree with it, in starting we can spend time in demo trading account and after getting good demo trading experience we should try to do trade in cent account rather than other account. Even $100 will be enough to learn in cent account trading. We can take very lot sizes in cent account and can get real trading experience.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    I learned a lot from the demo account, I know how the market works now because I did learned from the demo account. So to other traders, I will suggest the same thing for them, if they want to have success on the trading, the demo account in a nutshell is a great starting point for them before they can then move to the cent which has lower risks.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    the demo account has always be and important place for any trader willing to make good income in forex trading without the demo account no trader can really be interested in the market,the demo account help understand what ever trading strategy we might be using to trade the market and it give confident to trade the market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 44
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    The purpose of using a demo account if you are new to Forex trading is to get you comfortable making trades and to help you become familiar with the brokers trading platform. You can cut your proverbial teeth so to speak without risking any of your own funds. This makes demo accounts good for a brand new trader who just wants to see how trading works. There are some drawbacks however to using demo accounts to learn Forex trading.

1. High lot size trading: I already faced this problem in my life. I am not any experienced trader and learning only since less than a year. I think there is too much difference between a demo account and a real trading account. Mostly new trader's start real trading with low deposit and that's essential too but in demo trading account they use big amount and big lot size in trading which not help them to do trade in a good discipline later.

2. Emotion control: In demo trading account we not try to concentrate on this term called emotion. In real trading account we able to know about real emotion problem. We face many time emotion problem in real trading account but in demo trading account we not able to learn about this thing.

So what is a beginning trader to do? What is the best way to learn to trade the Forex?

its a very common sense that nobody can learn without any demo trading account in forex. Yes I am agree with it, in starting we can spend time in demo trading account and after getting good demo trading experience we should try to do trade in cent account rather than other account. Even $100 will be enough to learn in cent account trading. We can take very lot sizes in cent account and can get real trading experience.

I agree with your writing above. for beginners it is risky and dangerous to jump straight into forex trading by using a real account or a standard account. of course more dangerous with minimal knowledge and skills. Therefore, it's good to train yourself, train your trading skills by using a demo account or cent account provided by your preferred broker first. if your ability, your ability, your strategy is good enough then you can plunge using a real account or a standard account with bigger funds.

Not allowed!

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334