Start your learning with demo trading account and cent account in forex. - Page 2
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Start your learning with demo trading account and cent account in forex.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390

Start your learning with demo trading account and cent account in forex.

The purpose of using a demo account if you are new to Forex trading is to get you comfortable making trades and to help you become familiar with the brokers trading platform. You can cut your proverbial teeth so to speak without risking any of your own funds. This makes demo accounts good for a brand new trader who just wants to see how trading works. There are some drawbacks however to using demo accounts to learn Forex trading.

1. High lot size trading: I already faced this problem in my life. I am not any experienced trader and learning only since less than a year. I think there is too much difference between a demo account and a real trading account. Mostly new trader's start real trading with low deposit and that's essential too but in demo trading account they use big amount and big lot size in trading which not help them to do trade in a good discipline later.

2. Emotion control: In demo trading account we not try to concentrate on this term called emotion. In real trading account we able to know about real emotion problem. We face many time emotion problem in real trading account but in demo trading account we not able to learn about this thing.

So what is a beginning trader to do? What is the best way to learn to trade the Forex?

its a very common sense that nobody can learn without any demo trading account in forex. Yes I am agree with it, in starting we can spend time in demo trading account and after getting good demo trading experience we should try to do trade in cent account rather than other account. Even $100 will be enough to learn in cent account trading. We can take very lot sizes in cent account and can get real trading experience.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Demo trading must come after studying and learning the basics of trading, demo trading without the proper knowledge will not teach a trader how to trade properly because he dont possess proper understanding on the market, I know for a fact that their are traders that jump right into demo trading so he will fall into trial and error in his actions that can lead to bad results, forex trading is a serious business that requires thorough knowledge.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    i remembered several years ago, i came to forex trading and just used demo account for several hours only, just to learn how to set lots size, time frames and trend, and then continued learning and practicing with use real account cents type, and made small investment,
    it was my experience that i got trading psychologies directly, of course, i took the risk, because learned at real account, but the advantages, i got trading psychologies and felt the pressure,
    I think we can learn better about trading psychology in real trading account there is no doubt in it but for a new trader its important to start with demo trading account for a trader both account are very important in demo trading account we can't get real experience of many factors and in real trading account we can't do any real trading without any proper basic knowledge

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by hasnainbwn View Post
    There is no different to demo account. thus once you ar learning forex it's higher to begin with demo account. Demo account assist you to find out regarding commerce code, you'll be able to use it for strategy development. however once you ar commerce with larger cash on demo account you cannot get the correct atmosphere of commerce. And you cannot feel the feeling in trade. And to induce some emotional management coaching you'll be able to use cent account. once triple-crown commerce you'll be able to move to real account for real cash creating.
    Yeah we can get better trading strategy develop idea's in demo trading account, and there is no need to take any risk of our real money to learn in real trading account. Every new trader have to start with demo trading account in starting, because forex trading is a long process and only demo trading account can help us to know about the basic things

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    1. High lot size trading: I already faced this problem in my life. I am not any experienced trader and learning only since less than a year. I think there is too much difference between a demo account and a real trading account. Mostly new trader's start real trading with low deposit and that's essential too but in demo trading account they use big amount and big lot size in trading which not help them to do trade in a good discipline later.
    In trading, I have been already be discipline to use proper lot to trade, I can do trade with proper lot, I can open order with lot that can hold on floating till 1000 pip loss. but in fact sometimes I have been tempted by volatility of the market. I doubled up the lot and then I suffer of big floating loss. Market sometimes be so attractive to trader.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    So its best to use proper lot size and stop loss in your trading mate don't try to ignore stop loss in trading, because once you got a heavy floating balance in your trading account then you have to wait for a long time to solve that problem and you have to pay a lot of commission to broker too. So proper use of stop loss is very important

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    [lang=id]i have passed some steps in my learning, i used demo account and continued learning with use real account,cents type was my first choice and just made a little investment, it was good way that i had chosen, because i did not spent much time at demo account and used real account to get trading psychologies experiences[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    I think you are working in a good circle in this business sir, you started your business well with demo learning and you already have a good skill of cent account trading also very nice. I think you are correct sir a low investment is a better choice for all new trader's. Yes we all know that that we don't have to stick only with demo learning real trading experience help us to learn about psychological factors

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    [lang=id]in my first year, i used demo account with default virtual money ( $ 10000 ). and started to practice, i got much profit,and then , entered real account with cents, i got losing, and then, i backed again to demo account, and set it with $ 10 - $ 50, so here , i learned much how to struggle, kept good balance, and hard for me to get profit,
    so the best thing need to do at demo, we just need to set virtual money with smaller number , and it will give us more education[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    [lang=ar]demo accounts are helpful for us even for the old traders when they want to try a good or a new strategy theu may not try it on their real accounts but at the demo accounts of course in order to make a back test for it they need to apply a demo account to discover its advantages or disadvantages[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    You can do it this way, there is no issue with that, you may even start with no deposit bonuses. But one thing that is mattering here is how you get along with the learning, The demo might not teach you emotion of trading because you are not gaining through it, but cent or no deposit bonus can teach you before you invest your money.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast