Start your learning with demo trading account and cent account in forex.
Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Start your learning with demo trading account and cent account in forex.

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392

Start your learning with demo trading account and cent account in forex.

The purpose of using a demo account if you are new to Forex trading is to get you comfortable making trades and to help you become familiar with the brokers trading platform. You can cut your proverbial teeth so to speak without risking any of your own funds. This makes demo accounts good for a brand new trader who just wants to see how trading works. There are some drawbacks however to using demo accounts to learn Forex trading.

1. High lot size trading: I already faced this problem in my life. I am not any experienced trader and learning only since less than a year. I think there is too much difference between a demo account and a real trading account. Mostly new trader's start real trading with low deposit and that's essential too but in demo trading account they use big amount and big lot size in trading which not help them to do trade in a good discipline later.

2. Emotion control: In demo trading account we not try to concentrate on this term called emotion. In real trading account we able to know about real emotion problem. We face many time emotion problem in real trading account but in demo trading account we not able to learn about this thing.

So what is a beginning trader to do? What is the best way to learn to trade the Forex?

its a very common sense that nobody can learn without any demo trading account in forex. Yes I am agree with it, in starting we can spend time in demo trading account and after getting good demo trading experience we should try to do trade in cent account rather than other account. Even $100 will be enough to learn in cent account trading. We can take very lot sizes in cent account and can get real trading experience.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Thanks for making this thread dear, yeah its a very good option to build our confidence and skill with demo trading account in forex market. And after that we can start our real trading with cent account trading. Right dear if we are investing $100 in our cent account then we will able to se 10,000 cents in our trading account. We can learn well from it

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Your welcome sir, Yeah almost all trader's start their learning with demo trading account but most of them do a lot of mistakes, they try to do trade with high margin in demo trading account but later they start real trading also with differ types of trading accounts. I think for best result its better to start with less amount in demo learning and cent account learning

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    stay at demo account for learning and practicing too long is not good idea, and as my point of views, after get the understanding about trading forex, they need to continue learning and practicing with use real account at cents type, make less investment and start to trade, at this place, they will get trading psychologies experiences that never get at demo account, it is necessary to build their mental and prepare themselves for the bigger one

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    There is no alternative to demo account. So when you are learning forex it is better to start with demo account. Demo account help you to learn about trading software, you can use it for strategy development. But when you are trading with bigger money on demo account you can't get the right environment of trading. And you can't feel the emotion in trade. And to get some emotional control training you can use cent account. After successful trading you can move to real account for real money making.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    Demo account is very important in the first step of journey to trading, demo account is the best tool for training and practice, the trader needs to know how to read the chart well and analyze it well before trading, so he can train on that with zero risk on demo account, also he needs to test trading strategies before using it on live account and so he needs demo for this purpose.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    This might be a very good way to increase the advancements of the trader in the market. There are so much in the market that the trader needs, and it will all starts from the practicing account if the trader is smart enough. It is really on how the trader could later handle his trading that will lead to trading with cent accounts.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    stay at demo account for learning and practicing too long is not good idea, and as my point of views, after get the understanding about trading forex, they need to continue learning and practicing with use real account at cents type, make less investment and start to trade, at this place, they will get trading psychologies experiences that never get at demo account, it is necessary to build their mental and prepare themselves for the bigger one
    Yeah its not very necessary to spend a long time in demo trading account, and its better to get real trading experience in forex, that's why I explained about cent account use in our trading business. We can do trade in cent account by taking low risk and can take real market experience, we can get better knowledge about emotion, greed, trading psychology these factors too

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by awais.khan View Post
    yes you are right start learning about forex trading with the help of demo account demo account is the best teacher so many thing is learn with the help of forexdemo account we do forex demo trading with zero loss risk after using demo use live account for trading
    This is a better way to boost our knowledge step by step in forex, so you are saying right here that we can start with the help of demo trading account and there is no real risk in this account because we are not using any real money, and after that we can start our real trading with cent account trading. Cent account is better for newbie

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    i remembered several years ago, i came to forex trading and just used demo account for several hours only, just to learn how to set lots size, time frames and trend, and then continued learning and practicing with use real account cents type, and made small investment,
    it was my experience that i got trading psychologies directly, of course, i took the risk, because learned at real account, but the advantages, i got trading psychologies and felt the pressure,

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast