Important things that a new trader should remember in forex.
Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Important things that a new trader should remember in forex.

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542

Important things that a new trader should remember in forex.

There are many new forex trader in this business but due to few mistakes or due to lack of knowledge they not able to take better decisions for themselves in this business. So here I am sharing few important things which will help them to take a good decision in forex trading market. Those points are as follows:

Forex-Trading-Strategies-fоr-Beginners.jpg

1.Choose your broker wisely: First of all you should have a good knowledge about a good selection a forex broker. There are many broker's but your main objective should be choose the best one broker. I will suggest you to select robo forex broker. It a very good and trust broker.

2.Know yourself as a trader: You should know very well that you are a trader in forex rather than a gambler and you have to never try to play any gambling in forex. You main aim is to make good consistent profit by taking good knowledge and experience here.

3.Have well-defined goals: Make sure that you are defining your financial goals properly. Once you are completely aware of what exactly you want to achieve from trading, you will be better able to chalk out your plans. What exactly are you trying to do with forex? Are you heavily dependent on trading? Or is it just a way to generate extra earning? You should know very well about it.

4.Emotion Control: I want to tell you that Greed, fear, emotion, patience there are the very common problems of our losses and failure. Most of trader's able to control their greed, fear, patience. But most of trader don't able to control their emotion during trading once you got the point to control it then you will surely become a better trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 2
    All that are said above are true, a good broker is important to avoid those bad price quotes or some other say stop hunting activities, second know yourself as a trader simply means you got to know what kind of personality you got so that you can make the necessary adjustments when in trading, impulsive personalities more often find it hard to succeed in trading. Another thing is about a goal which is to make money,every trader must focus on one particular goal which is to make money, but most of all we cannot achieve our goal in trading if we are not able to control our emotions during trading..so being discipline in following our strategies is very important, in summary we must understand the psychology of the market before we start trading, having a good solid understanding of the ABC's of trading is a must.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    So you liked my thread that's good sir thanks for that. There are many bad broker's who will give you bad price quotes and many trader's not provide any scalping and hedging facility too. Most of new trader's don't try to learn about this and want to enter in real market trading, along with we have to check this things also our objective, good discipline, emotion control etc.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    it is very important, a trader need to have a good broker as the real bridge between the trader to the largest market, and they are not as bookies or market maker, a trader need to know the broker deeply, until they can develop the business with properly, they need to make sure that brokers allow their trading sysstem
    of course, we have to be careful for this, because not all brokers are good,and also maybe some of them are scam

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Yeah its a very big problem at all there are many scam brokers in this market, we have to learn and search a lot first about a good broker, its important to check from our friends also about a good trusted broker, But we don't have to worry much about it because we are in the right place with a good regulated broker called robo forex broker

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    You are right its important to choose a better broker for best trading performance, My view is not that a broker will make us rich without doing any thing but it can give us a better service for our trading strategy like good spread and fast market execution, support, fast withdrawals, allowance of hedging and scalping in trading and many more

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Yeah its a very big problem at all there are many scam brokers in this market, we have to learn and search a lot first about a good broker, its important to check from our friends also about a good trusted broker, But we don't have to worry much about it because we are in the right place with a good regulated broker called robo forex broker
    Now days its very easy to check about a good broker, even from all other sources of forex trading education we can get better knowledge about a best trading broker, Personally I suggest everyone to do trade with robo forex broker, because its one of the trusted and best ecn broker in the market at the moment

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    Having good trading system is the first things that will help you. The source of ;learning for the trader matters so well as well because there are many sources that are not good for your upbringing in the market. You should understand what you really want in your trading and doing it in the manner that will bring success to you.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 216
    Given: 113
    Well the first point of choosing a good broker is already fulfilled for us. We are trading with the worlds best broker Roboforex benefiting from the most convenient and beneficial trading terms. The remaining points I think comes under basics. When we dedicate time towards learning I think all these points will be automatically taken care of.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    Well the first point of choosing a good broker is already fulfilled for us. We are trading with the worlds best broker Roboforex benefiting from the most convenient and beneficial trading terms. The remaining points I think comes under basics. When we dedicate time towards learning I think all these points will be automatically taken care of.
    Yeah there is no doubt in it we are working with world's number one broker in this business, along with it we are have a great learning source like robo forex forum in our life too, so we have double advantage, I learned a lot from robo forex forum and enjoying my trading with a great broker like robo forex its perfect for everyone

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    Having good trading system is the first things that will help you. The source of ;learning for the trader matters so well as well because there are many sources that are not good for your upbringing in the market. You should understand what you really want in your trading and doing it in the manner that will bring success to you.
    Yes silverlady I am agree with your opinion too, there are many kinds of forex trading sources from where we can learn about forex, but I think its better to understand best available option for ourself, its very important to know the value of this business for ourself, We all have to give our best and have to learn from robo forex forum

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast