How much capital to start trading Forex Market?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How much capital to start trading Forex Market?

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542

How much capital to start trading Forex Market?

There are many people in this world who like to do trade in this business. And many of them want to join forex trading business. Many of them are doing trading with high amount of capital and many of them don't have a big investment in their trading. Some trader's don't have any penny to invest in forex. In this thread I will try to explain that how a trader can start this business and which strategy he or she can choose for himself or herself in forex.

capital.jpg

1. Zero USD: If you don't have any budget for trading don't worry about that because you can do trade with roboforex broker with no money too there are many type of contests which you can join and can earn bonus money for your real trading. Free forex contests can be a solution to build up a nest egg to start.

2. $100 to $200: Mostly new trader's start with this amount in forex. I think they can choose these strategies for making with money with this amount of capital.

a.Scalping, very risky but very profitable, is perfectly suited to these small accounts.

b.A conservative swing trading is a good start for patient traders.

3.$1000 to $10,000 : This is a very good amount of capital. We can choose few better trading strategies or can work with long term trading goal with. I think this amount of good for daytrading and swing trading are favored by traders in this category. Many trader's use robot's also with big fund but will suggest them to go with manual trading.

4. $50,000 or more: This is one of the bigger amount that we can invest in forex for making a bigger amount of money. We can make forex trading business as our best source of income or bigger source of income. There are a many advantages of this amount like
    a. Long term trading is possible
    b. All trading strategies are open to you!
    c. Good profit even by taking 1 percent risk for per trade

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Khimi234; 12-28-2014 at 06:50 AM.

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    For starting money in the market, the trader should consider the amount he uses in the demo trading, this is what is best to gauge the amount the trader will start his risky career with. It is very good to understand what is best working for the system you have chosen, this varies indeed with the kind of trader that handles the market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    That's one of the big mistake that a trader do in real trading business. He or she start demo trading account with big amount but later in real trading account they only invest low capital, which lead to many problems in forex like emotion, greed, etc. Its important to spend time with our system, and we have to know very well about our strength and weaknesses also

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    it is better to start it with make low investment such as $ 10, then we try to make it grow and so many advantages to start trading from small capital, we learn much how to struggle, fix and complete the weakness, control emotion and everything then will make us grow to be a mature trader, and different with them who start it with big capital, they will not learn how to build a great thing from nothing, and usually they will get the problem with mental

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    It's a trader's choice but the best amount will be $100 in starting I think $10 is also good. Its better to choose cent account for better learning. So you are right newentry we can't invest any big investment or capital in forex. We have to know about our skill and trading system first so starting with $10 will be a good choice at all

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 2
    Before a trader thinks of how big the investment he throws into the market, it should be understood that first and foremost is education, a trader cannot succeed without having solid education about the forex market, especially in the psychology side. Once you are fully equipped with the right knowledge and experience, then you can start investing bigger amount of money. In my understanding a good trader can grow his account steadily without investing much, so for me how big your capital is not really an issue here, it is how ready you are to compete in the forex arena that matters most.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Forex education is very important there is no doubt in it. First of all its very important to know about our need and equity. If we have to less equity then we have to be happy with low profit. We have to make a strong trading plan for that. And one more thing I want to tell everyone that we can invest any amount of money in robo forex broker. There is no limit on investing capital here

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193
    Thanks for your nice thread. I am going to start over again with forum bonus. I believe I can move to 3rd and 4th level of deposit in next 2/3 years if I can trade sincerely. You know when you are trading with bigger money you can relax a bit and only 0.5% or 1% profit in day or 10% profit in a month is large money. I am determined to trade seriouly so that I can trade with bigger deposit in future using simple and useful strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    In my opinion that $500-$1000 are good as initial deposit as this amount of money is good for making a suitable profits and not easily to loose , and less than that investment is exposed to loss easily and profits from it will be little,investment of $100 is useless for me as this requires trading with lowest lot size that let making of good profits in each trade is hard to achieve.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    Thanks for your nice thread. I am going to start over again with forum bonus. I believe I can move to 3rd and 4th level of deposit in next 2/3 years if I can trade sincerely. You know when you are trading with bigger money you can relax a bit and only 0.5% or 1% profit in day or 10% profit in a month is large money. I am determined to trade seriouly so that I can trade with bigger deposit in future using simple and useful strategy.
    Yes sir I think you are saying right, we can do better trading with forum bonus collection. Its a very good opportunity for us 10 percent target per month is also very good. For example of we have $5000 in our trading account and we are focusing on 10 percent target per month then we will able to get $500 amount which is not a bad amount at all. For sure by doing trading a good discipline we can collect a lot of money from forum bonus

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast