Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542

Best 35 Trading Tips!

1.Learn the basics of Forex trading.
    2.Nobody is bigger than the market.
    3.The challenge is not to be the market, but to read the market. Riding the wave is much more rewarding than being hit by it.
    4.Trade with the trend because trend is our friend.
    5.Use strict stop loss during trading
    6.Choose a good trading strategy for yourself according to your trading style
    7.Use proper money management and risk management
    8.Follow a good trading plan
    9.As a new trader start with cent account for better learning
    10.Calculate the risk/reward ratio before putting a trade on
    11.Use a better risk and reward ratio like 1:2, 1:3
    12.Have specific goals and objectives.
    13.Stay away from hope, greed, fear, emotion in forex.
    14.Double-check everything
    15.Trade only with a strategy that you've proven to yourself.
    16.Never risk more than 2 to 3 percent of your capital on any trade.
    17.Predetermine your exit point before you get into a trade
    18.Keep patience during trading don't rush.
    19.Don't trade scared money. No one ever made any money trading when they had to do it to pay the mortgage at the end of the month.
    20.Never meet a margin call; don't throw good money after bad.
    21.Trading with a good trading psychology.
    22.Trade with a clear and fresh mind.
    23.Learn regularly from your mistakes.
    24.Don't try to become overconfident.
    25.Be calm and cool during trading.
    26.Don't do over trading.
    27.Stop gambling in the market.
    28.Carry a notebook with you, and note down interesting market information.
    29.Don't count profits in your first 10 trades. Keep track of the percentage of wins.
    30.Nobody can become a pro trade only within one day so do hard work regularly
    31.Have two accounts. One real account and the other a demo account.
    32.Technical analysis is the study of market action through the use of charts, for the purpose of forecasting future price trends.
    33.Long term charts provide important information regarding long-terms or cycles. The trader can get a correct perspective regarding the real direction of the market in the long run
    34.One of the commodities most effected by the dollar is the gold market. The prices of gold and the U.S. dollar usually trend in opposite directions.
    35.Don't use the markets to feed your need for excitement.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    What a very good ways to have the success in this market, all traders doing trading should never limit what they are doing in the market. The best ways of trading is mainly about how you have planned your work, and following the steps above will increase the chance of the trader to earning successfully well in the market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    all items are good, but i guess traders will need a time to understand and master it, and as for example, follow the trend, because the trend is friend, it is very good words and of course the best way for trading, but in reality, sometimes so hard for us to follow it, and although we have some tips and steps for it,
    so all of them will need a time that have to passed by trader and if want to be a good trader and reach the goals,

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Boom thirty five important trading tips. I think I should write down this in my diary. These are looking very good points Khimi. I think new entry you are saying right following a trend is very important. As you are saying that some time fundamental news and a long reversal can affect the trend but by securing our profit by locking we can save ourself in this situation what you say?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    These all are best points dear, you share a good topic about better trading tips, Its very important to know about these tips because it can help a lot in our progress and trading experience. Only one good topic can help us to change our life in this business, but its very important to implement this knowledge in our real trading but mostly new trader's not able to do that

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    What a very good ways to have the success in this market, all traders doing trading should never limit what they are doing in the market. The best ways of trading is mainly about how you have planned your work, and following the steps above will increase the chance of the trader to earning successfully well in the market.
    Trading by adding good things in our trading we can get better result in our trading there is no doubt in it, as we know that a good trading plan is very essential for better market execution we can take a good decision and be safe in the market only if we are following a better trading plan in our trading so its very important to make a better planning

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    all items are good, but i guess traders will need a time to understand and master it, and as for example, follow the trend, because the trend is friend, it is very good words and of course the best way for trading, but in reality, sometimes so hard for us to follow it, and although we have some tips and steps for it,
    so all of them will need a time that have to passed by trader and if want to be a good trader and reach the goals,
    I don't think its very hard to follow you just need better market pattern understanding for that I am using couple of moving average which helping me to understand the market trend direction in forex market, Along with it you have to regular practice with your trend following trading strategy which will give you better result in this type of trading strategy: check this

Gbp Jpy.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

This is Gbp/Jpy Last month trend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 2
    Its a long list actually and we cannot memorize all of these things, I think it will be much better to focused on just a few to avoid confusions, for me a total understanding of the technical and psychological aspect in trading will eliminates all the worries we will have in trading, less prepared trader will fall into a lot of psychological pressures and technical mistakes that will lead to failure in trading. Be will prepared, professional athletes practice their move and routines everyday for months or even years before the actual competition.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    I don't think its very hard to follow you just need better market pattern understanding for that I am using couple of moving average which helping me to understand the market trend direction in forex market, Along with it you have to regular practice with your trend following trading strategy which will give you better result in this type of trading strategy: check this

Gbp Jpy.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

This is Gbp/Jpy Last month trend.
    Wow that's great khimi I think last month a lot of trend follower trader made a great profit in Gbp/Jpy I can see that its move a lot. And a very good bullish trend market, Thanks for sharing this graph so which parameters of moving average you are using right now in your trading system. Market movement is looking more than 1200 pips great

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Wow that's great khimi I think last month a lot of trend follower trader made a great profit in Gbp/Jpy I can see that its move a lot. And a very good bullish trend market, Thanks for sharing this graph so which parameters of moving average you are using right now in your trading system. Market movement is looking more than 1200 pips great
    Yes sir, almost all trader's make a lot of money who know well about the market trend in this forex market, we just need a good risk and reward ratio position plus better confirmation for our buying and selling, I like to use this type a trend follower trading system and I am very satisfied with this type of system

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast