Why We have to select our own trading system in forex market? - Page 3
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Why We have to select our own trading system in forex market?

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538

Why We have to select our own trading system in forex market?

There are many trading strategies in forex market. Even we can see better trading strategies in e books, article, and any other source of forex trading education. Most of time new trader's don't want to use their own mind and they don't want to create their own trading strategy I think a new trader should use their own trading system because they are many advantages of it. They are as follows:

Attachment 11970

1. Its free: We will able to make our own trading system for free. Because most of time we see that many people buy differ kinds of strategies from all over the internet sites who sell strategies and robot on a very high price. We can start with demo trading account and can build our own trading strategy

2. No faulty system: I am sure that after reading my 1st point many people are thinking that they can follow other trader's strategy too but I want to tell you that can provide you wrong result too in trading. There could be man fault in other trader strategy. And you need a long time to improve those faults so it will be better if you will use your own system.

3. Discipline and Confidence: If you will try to make your own trading system in demo trading account then it will help you to learn about discipline in forex and will help you to build your trading confidence too. By spending a lot of time with your learning you can get these two advantages too in trading

4. Good mindset: And one day it will come when you will able to better trading with a good mindset. Because you have a good trading system already for your trading and its already well tested by you. So your own trading system will give you good trading mindset too.

Conclusion: Personally I believe that we should try to use our own trading system and should build a good trading system for our trading. I am not saying that other trader's strategies are not effective at all they are also good but not all the time. Hope you will read my thread carefully and will act upon it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 84
    Given: 80
    I am a regular Forex trader and almost trade every day. I sometimes also trade with demo this is as a practice for me,with every practice i gain experience i think with trading every we are improving us and our experience and knowledge is increasing. Everything in trading depends on our knowledge and experience

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by forexfighter007 View Post
    I am a regular Forex trader and almost trade every day. I sometimes also trade with demo this is as a practice for me,with every practice i gain experience i think with trading every we are improving us and our experience and knowledge is increasing. Everything in trading depends on our knowledge and experience
    Using demo account while in trading real purposed to create the new trading system. I also still use demo account while I have just traded in real account. Knowledge and experience in demo account can we use as experience in real account. But trading in real account using emotional and psychological

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    No matter what we are doing in the market, it is actually increasing the expertise of the trader. One main fact about trading is what the trader want to achieve, that is what the trader should be learning and practicing about. And as the time goes on , he would develop his own trading systems, this might be a natural ways that demands curiosity to provide a perfect solution.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Using demo account while in trading real purposed to create the new trading system. I also still use demo account while I have just traded in real account. Knowledge and experience in demo account can we use as experience in real account. But trading in real account using emotional and psychological
    [lang=id]right,that is something to make a difference between demo and real account,
    and me too, sometimes i used demo account to test my own strategies or did some experiments or just tried to find the weakness and complete it, and then try to implement them at real account, demo account is needed by all traders , not newbies only[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    because you have to set a target and also the logistic support at the starting point to win a war. and think like forex is a war and every soldier should hold a strategy on which they will trade and you will also have to make your own trading system by which you can stay in the market with proper plan. thank you.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    right,that is something to make a difference between demo and real account,
    and me too, sometimes i used demo account to test my own strategies or did some experiments or just tried to find the weakness and complete it, and then try to implement them at real account, demo account is needed by all traders , not newbies only
    of course demo account is purposed for strategy testing and demo account is also purposed to make new strategy. Some trader think that its better to use another trading strategy while using prime trading strategy. For me the example, I use prime straegy trading support and resistance trading strategy but I also make another strategy using simple moving average.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    [lang=id]
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Conclusion: Personally I believe that we should try to use our own trading system and should build a good trading system for our trading. I am not saying that other trader's strategies are not effective at all they are also good but not all the time. Hope you will read my thread carefully and will act upon it.
    right. it is much better to use our own trading system or we just need to develop and make it suit with our style as the basic, and you said above, the best trading system that work at someone and give them good profit will not give the same results for us, because we have different view and how to use them, so better to use our trading system and just need to make it as simple as we can,[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    right. it is much better to use our own trading system or we just need to develop and make it suit with our style as the basic, and you said above, the best trading system that work at someone and give them good profit will not give the same results for us, because we have different view and how to use them, so better to use our trading system and just need to make it as simple as we can,
    Not too much, trader can develop own trading system. Many traders can do trading, while he are under working in others jobs. People do not have time to learn even the basic economics and macro economics. And trader can not build the trading system because do not have enough time to crate it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Nice sir hope you are achieving our daily or weekly target in forex market yeah I am agree with you trading with demo and real account both are good we just need a good trading experience and knowledge to become a good trader and earner in this field. Many trader's think that we can't do trade every day but good knowledge and experience can help us to do trade everyday

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Not too much, trader can develop own trading system. Many traders can do trading, while he are under working in others jobs. People do not have time to learn even the basic economics and macro economics. And trader can not build the trading system because do not have enough time to crate it.
    Yes, it is very possible to develop our own trading system because there are so many systems in this world but mostly of them are not real new system but it is coming from another trader's system but there are some additional from the traders himself (sometime trader could reduce unnecessary thing) which is adjusted with style of trader himself then it became new system. So, it is no need to be surprise when there are many systems with many similiarities.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast