Why We have to select our own trading system in forex market? - Page 2
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Why We have to select our own trading system in forex market?

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538

Why We have to select our own trading system in forex market?

There are many trading strategies in forex market. Even we can see better trading strategies in e books, article, and any other source of forex trading education. Most of time new trader's don't want to use their own mind and they don't want to create their own trading strategy I think a new trader should use their own trading system because they are many advantages of it. They are as follows:

Attachment 11970

1. Its free: We will able to make our own trading system for free. Because most of time we see that many people buy differ kinds of strategies from all over the internet sites who sell strategies and robot on a very high price. We can start with demo trading account and can build our own trading strategy

2. No faulty system: I am sure that after reading my 1st point many people are thinking that they can follow other trader's strategy too but I want to tell you that can provide you wrong result too in trading. There could be man fault in other trader strategy. And you need a long time to improve those faults so it will be better if you will use your own system.

3. Discipline and Confidence: If you will try to make your own trading system in demo trading account then it will help you to learn about discipline in forex and will help you to build your trading confidence too. By spending a lot of time with your learning you can get these two advantages too in trading

4. Good mindset: And one day it will come when you will able to better trading with a good mindset. Because you have a good trading system already for your trading and its already well tested by you. So your own trading system will give you good trading mindset too.

Conclusion: Personally I believe that we should try to use our own trading system and should build a good trading system for our trading. I am not saying that other trader's strategies are not effective at all they are also good but not all the time. Hope you will read my thread carefully and will act upon it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    [lang=id]traders need this part, have their own way or trading system , they will know properly for what they have to do and know how to handle the problems too, and also as the faster way to develop the skill in the future,
    but for everything here, i see that you points number 3 is as the basic that always brought by the traders[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]traders need this part, have their own way or trading system , they will know properly for what they have to do and know how to handle the problems too, and also as the faster way to develop the skill in the future,
    but for everything here, i see that you points number 3 is as the basic that always brought by the traders[/lang]
    Well I am agree with your point we should always check that what is best for ourself. We should do work on our strong trading areas and should choose a good trading style for ourself. By learning in a manually mode we can learn about many important things and can handle our problems in a good way too. Yes our discipline and confidence both are very helpful in forex

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Well I am agree with your point we should always check that what is best for ourself. We should do work on our strong trading areas and should choose a good trading style for ourself. By learning in a manually mode we can learn about many important things and can handle our problems in a good way too. Yes our discipline and confidence both are very helpful in forex
    so good if traders take forex trading manually, this will give them so much experiences and also as the mirror for them then traders can see their performance with the results in hands, and it will trigger them to evaluate and complete the weakness, and discipline is as the main thing that need to keep tightly. without discipline, all is nothing,
    so it is good to pay attentions for some points that was created by you

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    There are lots of faulty ways of trading in this market. What really matter is how the trader makes this unique way of trading for himself. With good trading cares and selective trading indicators and system, the trader could be at the right side of trading to earn for the best. All that matters is the right trading system, try to set that to your own good. And never leave your system.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Most of time new trader's don't want to use their own mind and they don't want to create their own trading strategy I think a new trader should use their own trading system because they are many advantages of it. They are as follows:
    In early my trading journey. I must be honest, I use other trader's trading system. I think other trading system can make me rich quickly. I try other different trading type everytime. But finally there are no suit others trading system for me. I try to compose my own trading system. Till now, my trading system is suit for me, even I still struggling to make consistent profit.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    In early my trading journey. I must be honest, I use other trader's trading system. I think other trading system can make me rich quickly. I try other different trading type everytime. But finally there are no suit others trading system for me. I try to compose my own trading system. Till now, my trading system is suit for me, even I still struggling to make consistent profit.
    Nice but at least now you are concentrating on your own trading system, we all are loosing here sir so don't worry about that nobody can become a best trader within few day's we have to gain a lot of real trading experience for better result and hope one day you will become a pro in this business. My best wishes to you sir

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Nice but at least now you are concentrating on your own trading system, we all are loosing here sir so don't worry about that nobody can become a best trader within few day's we have to gain a lot of real trading experience for better result and hope one day you will become a pro in this business. My best wishes to you sir
    Yeah, khim. It is really easy to build own trading system. We must spare a time to build the best and suit trading system for ourself. Others trading system offer me good and easy trading strategy but I can not just copying other trading system and do not involve my ideas. the different trading system also has different trading idea

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    This is all said well, I am sure that doing trading is mainly about what the trader understand. and how to make that happens. This is why it is good to have your own trading system. In doing trading, you would know the point to start, the point to stop, the point of measurements as well. This is a great pro for traders that has their own mind and system.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    [lang=ar]i think that it is very important and vital for the trading itself . to creat up our trading system not to choose already built one of the others . i think that every trader have to think well of the tools he want in his system . do not imitate others regarding the individual differences[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    [lang=id]right, because we knew that the best trading system that worked well at someone will not become a guarantee for the others to get success too, so the best thing need to do with just know our own characteristic and find something suit with it, and it is much better for them , it will make them more understand to use[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast