Why We have to select our own trading system in forex market?
Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Why We have to select our own trading system in forex market?

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542

Why We have to select our own trading system in forex market?

There are many trading strategies in forex market. Even we can see better trading strategies in e books, article, and any other source of forex trading education. Most of time new trader's don't want to use their own mind and they don't want to create their own trading strategy I think a new trader should use their own trading system because they are many advantages of it. They are as follows:

Trading system.jpg

1. Its free: We will able to make our own trading system for free. Because most of time we see that many people buy differ kinds of strategies from all over the internet sites who sell strategies and robot on a very high price. We can start with demo trading account and can build our own trading strategy

2. No faulty system: I am sure that after reading my 1st point many people are thinking that they can follow other trader's strategy too but I want to tell you that can provide you wrong result too in trading. There could be man fault in other trader strategy. And you need a long time to improve those faults so it will be better if you will use your own system.

3. Discipline and Confidence: If you will try to make your own trading system in demo trading account then it will help you to learn about discipline in forex and will help you to build your trading confidence too. By spending a lot of time with your learning you can get these two advantages too in trading

4. Good mindset: And one day it will come when you will able to better trading with a good mindset. Because you have a good trading system already for your trading and its already well tested by you. So your own trading system will give you good trading mindset too.

Conclusion: Personally I believe that we should try to use our own trading system and should build a good trading system for our trading. I am not saying that other trader's strategies are not effective at all they are also good but not all the time. Hope you will read my thread carefully and will act upon it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    This is a very good thread the system of trading of the trader is very important, but the trader should understand the system fully well before he signs to its trading. One big fact that is happening in the market is how the trader makes the system to be simple, if a system is simple and give a way for more management, it is the best one.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Thanks silverlady, Simple system trading is always best for trader's. A simple system help us to learn well and we able to manage our trading system also very well in forex market. You are saying right its important to understand our trading system properly first and only after that we should try to use in real trading account. I think we need hard work and regular learning here

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    dear
    Khimi234,
    you have good explanation about it, well, it is really important for trader to have their own trading system, will make them get the understanding with correctly, know how to update and fix the weakness or complete it,
    and also , our own trading system will boost the best performance we have had, this is the basic of our talent

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Thanks for creating this thread dear, its one of the common problem for a trader now days that he want to find a quick money making system for him, Even for this he is ready to spend thousand of dollar's but he not want to learn himself in forex. Most of trader's try to find out a good EA or any script trading system for them for without any real trading experience and our own trading system there is no success in forex

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 2
    Having an strategy that is tailored fit to our personality is one of the key to have successful trading, if you cannot create one you have to find one that is suited to your trading style,but again there are thousands of trading strategy out there that can be useful for traders, a good strategy is important but the implementation is another thing, we may have the best strategy in the world but if we cannot follow its rule consistently it will be useless and we are destined to fail.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Its very important to choose best trading strategy for us. Yes right khimi our trading system is for free for sure. We can make our own trading system and there is no need to pay any money to anybody along with it there will be no fault in our system because it will be already well tested by ourself thanks for sharing this wonderful thread

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Thanks for creating this thread dear, its one of the common problem for a trader now days that he want to find a quick money making system for him, Even for this he is ready to spend thousand of dollar's but he not want to learn himself in forex. Most of trader's try to find out a good EA or any script trading system for them for without any real trading experience and our own trading system there is no success in forex
    Thanks for liking yes Mr. Hukam there are many trader's who are very lazy and not want to do any hard work in their life, even I also do that mistake in starting, in past I spent a lot of money in buying and robots and many other software's but finally I come to know that manual trading is best for us and we need our own trading system for better expectations

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    dear friend, you are right about it, many of us started with took wrong choices, i ever thought about it too, at my first years, so many options that i had done just though to make money easily with less work, i used robots and all of them just gave me not good experiences, it waked up me, there was no good solution to trade with robot
    and i do agree that our trading system is free, we just need to build it and do not need to follow something because wanted to get the best results or maybe we do not focus to our power or have no confidence too, so the conclusion here is, manual trading is the answer for them who want to grow to be a real trader,

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    You are right sir, if we have to grow as a manual trader then its very important to concentrate on good learning and practice within manual trading mode, yeah that was a big lesson for me, and since then I am busy with manual trading system only. Without any manual trading its very tough to make money within other system in forex

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast