Let`s exchange opinios around hour live news. How to make best use of it. - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Let`s exchange opinios around hour live news. How to make best use of it.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30

Let`s exchange opinios around hour live news. How to make best use of it.

I ask the great moderators of the forum to allow this post in this section
    . For we are in need to awake our selves with the important news releasing and our opinions around it
    it differs from pairs analyzing .

Dear members

we want to post here ""regularly "" the hour important news
    and discuss together it`s effect on all the pairs involves it
    for example today we have an important event of the JPY . then we must post all our expectations of it`s effect on its pairs on
    usd/jpy ,eur/jpy .Gbp/jpy ,aud /jpy ,so on ....
    we may post fundamental analyzing
    thus we need to book mark this page in order to know the newest comments moment by moment and give our fresh comments also moment by moment

I`m sure we will find a good assistance from others , also we may help others

first i want to know your opinion around my idea of this post
    then we want to take part in a positive way

thanks for all of you and good luck

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 7
    I do not think we should actually anticipate anything on news events. However, we must warn others if there are any big news events around. In my view, we should avoid trading just before big news events. Even if we do have any trade running, then we should come out with little loss or profit. There is no point of going fishing when there is a Tsunami alert. If we are alive, we will surely get opportunities to make them work for us.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by sharabela View Post
    I do not think we should actually anticipate anything on news events. However, we must warn others if there are any big news events around. In my view, we should avoid trading just before big news events. Even if we do have any trade running, then we should come out with little loss or profit. There is no point of going fishing when there is a Tsunami alert. If we are alive, we will surely get opportunities to make them work for us.
    Maybe anything might happen when there are big news but you can't keep running from them too. Eventually you will need to trade those events and earn money from there too. That is why we need the knowledge to trade the news as much as possible. Try to analyze what the market expects first and the target market will place in that expectations.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    news come sometimes as expected and sometimes come against the expectation, so we need always to try to find the best analysis for news to trade well with it, news is good for trading and the trader that trade with it will be able to make good money in few times and so this will make trading with news is profitable in most cases.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0
    News trading is very hard not easy to do. You have to keep eyes on the news what's going on. And you have ti understand the news very well. You also need technical analysis to trade with the news. Because it will help you to guess the trend line. Where it can go you have to identify it. We have to do the study to trade with the news.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11
    [lang=ar]ok i will share you what i have here , the usd jpy as the Central bank is keeping his policy and he did not change it the usd jpy is really going to make a new high in the market as we can expect the level 120 very soon may be few months but if this change the usd jpy is 112 then 110 so better be careful about the economic policy[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 13
    Fundamental condition always go positive and negative ,because some news release positive and some bad so it will effect bad on currency , we got lattest update about all fundamental now jpy is runing side ways there is no big news for GDP or interest rate so that's why from last month it moves between 111 to 115 .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    [lang=ar]we must warn others if there are any big news events around. In my view, we should avoid trading just before big news events. Even if we do have any trade running, then we should come out with little loss or profit. There is no point of going fishing when there is a Tsunami alert. If we are alive, we will surely get opportunities to make them work for us.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Today news on the forex calendar is shown the announcement of the AUDUSD. Cash rate on AUDUSD will anticipated. And the result of the trading is not volatile. Nowdays, the current news is anticipated early bye the market investor and market speculator. The hikes of AUDUSD is very limited movement. The price is on the sideways area right now. In the other hand CNY data release with negative data is not effect at all.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    news come sometimes as expected and sometimes come against the expectation, so we need always to try to find the best analysis for news to trade well with it, news is good for trading and the trader that trade with it will be able to make good money in few times and so this will make trading with news is profitable in most cases.
    In my own view, news trading is very hard to do and I lost a lot of money when I tried it, I even made mistakes then because I should first demo trade very well before I start trading live account with news, the problem I have is that the volatility might not be able to enter or exit at a very favourable price and also price will have already react to the news before i am able to see the news data.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by musiliu View Post
    In my own view, news trading is very hard to do and I lost a lot of money when I tried it, I even made mistakes then because I should first demo trade very well before I start trading live account with news, the problem I have is that the volatility might not be able to enter or exit at a very favourable price and also price will have already react to the news before i am able to see the news data.
    News trading is hard because we are not confident when we are trading them. Most of the reason is just because we always want to make profits as we trade and we never want to give any effort in here too. The traders in this business always need to check a lot of news and data too in order to trade better. Entering or exiting this business will depend on our own decision.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast