Let`s exchange opinios around hour live news. How to make best use of it. - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Let`s exchange opinios around hour live news. How to make best use of it.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30

Let`s exchange opinios around hour live news. How to make best use of it.

I ask the great moderators of the forum to allow this post in this section
    . For we are in need to awake our selves with the important news releasing and our opinions around it
    it differs from pairs analyzing .

Dear members

we want to post here ""regularly "" the hour important news
    and discuss together it`s effect on all the pairs involves it
    for example today we have an important event of the JPY . then we must post all our expectations of it`s effect on its pairs on
    usd/jpy ,eur/jpy .Gbp/jpy ,aud /jpy ,so on ....
    we may post fundamental analyzing
    thus we need to book mark this page in order to know the newest comments moment by moment and give our fresh comments also moment by moment

I`m sure we will find a good assistance from others , also we may help others

first i want to know your opinion around my idea of this post
    then we want to take part in a positive way

thanks for all of you and good luck

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    In terms of the use rise rates i think that it may be so good and effective to predict the results of the rises in the market and so on the next times in the following months we may be so good in the trading . related to th us dollar in front of the other majors at all

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by vabnaearth View Post
    I actually do not really consider any kind of placement upon SNB choice push meeting. It's as well dangerous to consider any kind of placement. The marketplace unstable, numerous investor foreign exchange obtained Border phone, simply because a lot of stage collect in only little time period. Would you consider any kind of placement expensive hosny55? I've study roboforex information. Searching within robofrex web site
    Yes I see that the market is very changeable and we can not use all of our skills which may be settlements so i see that the variety of thought is a must in the forex market . we should not adopt a certain type for the trading but we have to get many reasons for our trading to be suitable for the other circumstances for the market

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    How to make money in the forex market is the most talked about topic in the trading world as forex trading is much more common nowadays than that of stock trading. Forex trading offers a wide range of opportunities to make money and you can also trade with little money.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Trading the economic news is not something that any trader can just catch from a post made others in the forum, one is expected to have read and mastered the art of fundamental analysis very well. It is after this you must trade with your hard earned money and this must even be with care because market could be very difficult to analyze especially during the risk aversion time. I have seen the situation where news that was expected to strengthen a currency weakened it

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    it differs from pairs analyzing .
    yes those had with the chance on trader as having with the different on each with the basics on ideal preference.
    and sparring of idea with the different members as they had with the distinct on each of the personal beliefs and the technical skills as referring use with the strategics on working with the appeals on moderating movesment of the market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Discussing about fundamental analysis, let's us discuss about Non-Farm Payroll in the next month dated May 6 2016. What do you think about it? Does the result is lower than the forecast or even higher? US Dollar will be strengthen if the result is positive and the actual data is bigger than the previous data and the forecast data. This is the most important news in the next week since it is Dollar. I expect at least 100 pips more downside or upside depends on the data. Please, shares your thoughts here.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Okay the way trade live ews is different from major traders so look at what we would call the reversals so also the better for us we have those who place orders and those who trade using the right source of choice that we would ever think of the right market is all standard and can be well pulled together in certain positions as a trader

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I want to know the reasons of this suddenly movement which was very negative the Canadian dollar which caused that bad jump on the pair usd cad like this . I do not find any of the reasons which causes the jump from the levels from 1.24 to the current levels at 1.2650 now . I could not understand the reasons behind that

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    i always look to the interest rate because it is the most important news for me and affect on the market greatly and so it also refect the plan of the country about economical policy on long term and so this will let us to know and expect the future movement of the market for longer time and so this will help us when taking the decision of trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    I have bookmarked this page already and I will give update on what may likely happen on first Friday of November and that is less than one week now that the Non-farm pay roll will be coming up on dollars. I have always traded this profitably and I would like to help others to follow suit as I take my trades on them and I can assure you that if you follow good risk management rules very well , you come out in good profits. Till Friday That I will be coming up with the latest update, I wish you harvest of more green pips.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast