Let`s exchange opinios around hour live news. How to make best use of it. - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Let`s exchange opinios around hour live news. How to make best use of it.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30

Let`s exchange opinios around hour live news. How to make best use of it.

I ask the great moderators of the forum to allow this post in this section
    . For we are in need to awake our selves with the important news releasing and our opinions around it
    it differs from pairs analyzing .

Dear members

we want to post here ""regularly "" the hour important news
    and discuss together it`s effect on all the pairs involves it
    for example today we have an important event of the JPY . then we must post all our expectations of it`s effect on its pairs on
    usd/jpy ,eur/jpy .Gbp/jpy ,aud /jpy ,so on ....
    we may post fundamental analyzing
    thus we need to book mark this page in order to know the newest comments moment by moment and give our fresh comments also moment by moment

I`m sure we will find a good assistance from others , also we may help others

first i want to know your opinion around my idea of this post
    then we want to take part in a positive way

thanks for all of you and good luck

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    you're correct within not really getting any kind of jobs however i believe following the confeence this personal this is able to in order to industry within the sets from the chf. even though robo foreign exchange delivered all of us amessage to do these types of deals within the near setting just upon these types of sets. however we ought to be aware nicely which the majority of the investors anticipated how the chf might take an additional space downwards. or even it'll continue within it`s path.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 16
    If you want to make some good money than fundamental trading is good its give unexpected change and a big change in forex market i saw some times the change of 1000 pips and some times 1500 pips change after the release of the news like last month the SNb news gives the large change in forex trading market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 16
    News is one the main factor on which a market is depand i think its the major time when any of high impact news release that the time to make some good amount in forex trading at that time market changes in the dirextion as the news says and it is a clear signal for any one to trade and i think it is very profitable for us to make huge profit but we should also work with technical analysis due to which we can make our experience good and our knowledge excellent

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Usmanali518 View Post
    News is one the main factor on which a market is depand i think its the major time when any of high impact news release that the time to make some good amount in forex trading at that time market changes in the dirextion as the news says and it is a clear signal for any one to trade and i think it is very profitable for us to make huge profit but we should also work with technical analysis due to which we can make our experience good and our knowledge excellent
    yes . all of us know well the importance of the news and the economic events . but also it requires of us to be very awarded to the illusions of the economic calendar news . many times we be tricked by the news expectations , when we build up our guesses on these forecasts we may be in wrong path

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    see what is the future of the eur after the lats conferences which held today at teh mid day . I think that many of the traders expected to be very positive for the eur to day that e may find that it has a very temporary effect and we may not see any other progress for that pair in the following days . so i think that we have to monitor thye next events of the Euro

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I think that what had happened yesterday with the USD according to Jannet Yellen speech was very effective to the market and causes alot of the strong movement with many of the currencies on the market . so we need to know if this speech will have a future effects or no .as I know it talked about the inflation nd the retails

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Today is Friday it is the end of the week after that speech of Jannet yellen on Wednesday I think that all the pairs of the USD will close high . I mean that usd has no power untill the end of the week . so we must have our guard in order to be awarned to the movement of the market . thus we will wait any other news today may influence the correction

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Usmanali518 View Post
    yes but we have too think of the ways in which we can understand the news and get its results or to predict with its results before it releases . also we have to think of the times in which we find that the news has become false expectations . here we must have an alternative plan which may be good at times we can not find a real outcomes of the tarding

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I think this week the dollar of America is insist to be the stronger although there was not positive news about the rise of interest this year . the thing which may reflect that the other currencies are very weak and need an improvements of thier atmosphere which may help us to read them more effectively

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    when trading forex sometimes its tricky to use new because unless you are able to analyze the market well and see how news are able to build up the greatest of any opinion and work well in all front to present the best in trading forex for some reason trading forex can be seriously tough and it can be something that can really lose the right to prove the right direction for your trades

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast