Let`s exchange opinios around hour live news. How to make best use of it.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 47

Thread: Let`s exchange opinios around hour live news. How to make best use of it.

  1. #1
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    5,053
    Promo (¢)
    165
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 19

    Let`s exchange opinios around hour live news. How to make best use of it.

    I ask the great moderators of the forum to allow this post in this section
    . For we are in need to awake our selves with the important news releasing and our opinions around it
    it differs from pairs analyzing .

    Dear members

    we want to post here ""regularly "" the hour important news
    and discuss together it`s effect on all the pairs involves it
    for example today we have an important event of the JPY . then we must post all our expectations of it`s effect on its pairs on
    usd/jpy ,eur/jpy .Gbp/jpy ,aud /jpy ,so on ....
    we may post fundamental analyzing
    thus we need to book mark this page in order to know the newest comments moment by moment and give our fresh comments also moment by moment

    I`m sure we will find a good assistance from others , also we may help others

    first i want to know your opinion around my idea of this post
    then we want to take part in a positive way

    thanks for all of you and good luck

    Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    5,053
    Promo (¢)
    165
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 19
    today we have more than one important event which may shake the markets of the currency trading
    ai hope to know your guess about this event and how will it influence the usd dollar events about un employment. then about home sales . it is expected negative for the first one and positive for the home sales event
    share me what are your opinions

    Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,143
    Promo (¢)
    75
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    I think we can see the economics calender on the roboforex.com website. There are many website and sites offer the free information about news and economics calendar. The idea to share and discuss the economics calendar is good. I think you must keep this thread update in daily.

    Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    5,053
    Promo (¢)
    165
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 19
    hey members . I want to know what do you think of what happened yesterday with the Chf .15 of January . which moves the chf more than 1200 pips within only a half of an hour . I think it is a very strong and impressive event which may come form the SNB..I want to know which this event has done all its effect oir it is ureamines some of the movements in the same direction /?

    Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,143
    Promo (¢)
    75
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    hey members . I want to know what do you think of what happened yesterday with the Chf .15 of January . which moves the chf more than 1200 pips within only a half of an hour . I think it is a very strong and impressive event which may come form the SNB..I want to know which this event has done all its effect oir it is ureamines some of the movements in the same direction /?
    I do not take any position on SNB decision press conference. It is too risky to take any position. The market volatile, many trader forex got Margin call, because too many point gather in just small time frame. Do you take any position dear hosny55? I have read roboforex news. You can search in robofrex website

    Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    5,053
    Promo (¢)
    165
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    I do not take any position on SNB decision press conference. It is too risky to take any position. The market volatile, many trader forex got Margin call, because too many point gather in just small time frame. Do you take any position dear hosny55? I have read roboforex news. You can search in robofrex website

    you are right in not taking any positions but i think after the confeence it self it is ready to to trade in the pairs of the chf . although the robo forex sent us amessage of doing these trades in the close mode only on these pairs . but we should note well that most of the traders expected that the chf may take another gap downward . or it will proceed in it`s direction .

    Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,066
    Promo (¢)
    1,672
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    [lang=ar]today we have a very good event which may reflect the price of the pairs of the Canadian dollar . today we will receive data related to portfolio investment in the foreign securities which may may come some degree negative to the cad . so we may anticipate a strong moving of the Canadian dollar to down side[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    5,053
    Promo (¢)
    165
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by nosa33 View Post
    [lang=ar]today we have a very good event which may reflect the price of the pairs of the Canadian dollar . today we will receive data related to portfolio investment in the foreign securities which may may come some degree negative to the cad . so we may anticipate a strong moving of the Canadian dollar to down side[/lang]
    so good your analyzing nosa33. and it is very good to follow the news and make your decision of the trading according to the power of the event it self . all the events of course have a very good impact to the market and the excellent trader should be able to make a best use of them at any time . hope all traders read first the economic calendar then decide what do they want

    Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    405
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    I want to know the reasons of this suddenly movement which was very negative the Canadian dollar which caused that bad jump on the pair usd cad like this . I do not find any of the reasons which causes the jump from the levels from 1.24 to the current levels at 1.2650 now . I could not understand the reasons behind that

    Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    140
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I actually do not really consider any kind of placement upon SNB choice push meeting. It's as well dangerous to consider any kind of placement. The marketplace unstable, numerous investor foreign exchange obtained Border phone, simply because a lot of stage collect in only little time period. Would you consider any kind of placement expensive hosny55? I've study roboforex information. Searching within robofrex web site

    Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •