Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Trading Experience

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 7

Forex Trading Experience

Hello everyone ...
    I'm sure there are varying levels of experience here when it comes to trading. Some of us maybe have been trading for a couple month or years, while others are just starting out. I'd like to get everyone's take on how long they have been trading & how they think experience helps other traders.
    So here's the question, how long have you been in Forex Trading and what experiences have you get out of this business? Please share your story

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    well that will be good . i started this business in 2012 that mean i have one year of experience i had 3 margin call in 3 real accounts but in fact
    i am still learning from mistakes . i think the experience will not came without any loss so you must know as a beginner trader you may face loss in any time or you may have some margin call so keep learning to not fail in loss again .

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 216
    Given: 113
    Experience is very important to earn profits in Forex. A trader should learn from his experience and make efforts to correct his trading flaws and strengthen his skills. Success in Forex is a continuous process and cannot be achieved by a days hard work and efforts. It is the result of consistent learning and years of trading experience.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    well as for me,i haven't being long in this business of Forex trading and to be sincere it being fun ever since i have being trading.though before one can be sure of this trading skills one need experience and i believe that why it important to practice alots especially when one is new to the market,to gather enough experience and have the feeling on how the real account might be.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    i have started 2 years ago and still working hard to get more and more good knowledge and experience and now i am more better than before by the time i faced many losses but still here for learning and know getting good risk rewards of my trades.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    yeah according to me experience is very necessary in this field of forex business without experience it will be hard to make a good constant profit for newbies trader but if you follow any successful experience trader then you can make good money under his control because you can utilize his experience

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I have been in Forex trading for more than two years. Well, I have traded with free welcome bonuses, besides I have won forex related contests. This month I am one of the contest winners of a monthly demo contest. I also join weekly or monthly forex demo contests. I have a PAMM account and the deposits come from the forum posting bonus.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Experience is the most important virtue that a trader should always need when trading, the forex business is good for the traders who has knowledge and experience, so a trader must first gain the knowledge and experience first before before starting this forex business.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    experience has no substitute . it is always the essential part of every field. we have to get experience more and more we should no fix a limit of experience we should always consider ourselves a student and a beginner. learning of our mistakes is always lead to success. Forex demo account is best way of learning and to get experience. experience and knowledge is the only way to success.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    I learn forex yet reached one year, because I am still a beginner and still need to learn a lot about forex. My experience in the forex trading I like to face an enormous challenge in forex trading, because I am learning forex is not as I have sufficient capital or strong, but I am learning forex started when I was short of capital at that time, so not able to longer to find a job and also run other businesses, so only one trade that suits me, that is a forex trader :D

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast