Do you trust indicators?
Page 1 of 47 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you trust indicators?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2

Do you trust indicators?

Now the reason I open up this discussion is mainly explaining why indicators are doubtful.
    First did you know that indicator like MACD, RSI, Bollinger Band, etc.

All these indicator are actually made from bank.
    And do you think that bank would want you earn their money?

Most of the time I would large time frame are more actually than the smaller time frame, I just trust the indicator would give me a correct signal, enter the market and win the money.

For that I heard so god about the indicator. The problem is, the indicator won't go wrong but why my trade goes in negative than positive on most time?
    The answer is that I'm stupid, for listening this indicator.

I feel forex trading are more on to how to manage your money instead of believing the signal.
    You agree with me?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Mate according to its depend upon your trading style. If you are not satisfy with indicator's use then for sure you can leave them and can do naked trading in forex, and if you like them to use in forex then for sure you can use them, actually its your own business and journey where you have to make a good trading plan for yourself. Personally I use only a few technical indicator's only

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 2
    It should be understood that indicators does not and cannot give us correct signals all the time, and it should be understood also that nobody can accurately predict the market all the time, indicators is only a tool to help us decide whether to enter a trade or not, but success in trading dont just depends on indicators, there are lots of factors to consider such as risk reward ratio, risk management, right time frames,controlling ones emotions..etc. Trading is learning process that can take years of constant study and adjustment.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Right its hard to predict market 100 percent accurately all the time, even no indicator or any other method of trading can give us a good 100 percent accuracy, so its very important to know about the limitations of our knowledge and indicator's in forex, for better trading result we can just focus on good risk management and a good use of trading psychology

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    There is nothing bad in the use of the indicators, I trust them so well. What I noticed is that, indicators are not to be used the way many traders are using it, it will only be used with the right approach of doing. Forex traders want fast success or quick signals with indicators, but that will not be good if the mind of the trader is positioned to that.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Yeah mate you are right trader's are using indicator's in a bad way, they not know how they have to use indicator's in the market, when they are getting any buying and selling signal then at once they try to act upon that. But they don't use their own logic in trading, We have to mix both in forex mean our trading experience and trading indicator's

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    indicators are only the tools and needed by traders to analyze the market, and most of them just follow the market, so traders do not make it as a source of signals, but with the ability and knowledge, they can use it to make approach to see the market deeply, and after all , make a decision to put the order or not,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by rapidace View Post
    All these indicator are actually made from bank.
    And do you think that bank would want you earn their money?
    The indicator is helptools for trader. Indicator in technical analysis is made based on the principe that history always repeat itself. Indicator is made based on the past move. The past to predict the future. All of the indicator can not predict the market 100% correct. Indicator has always the flase precentage of the prediction. Sometimes moving average cross giving the flas signal.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    Indicators ahs helped me so well in the time past, while won`t I trust indicators? They are very good to understand the mind of the market, this is very serious when the trader understand what he is doing the more. Indicators are very powerful, and forex traders should never trade using indicator if they do not calculate the risk involved very well.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Yup I trust some of my best trading indicator's actually its depend your own thinking that many trader's like to follow indicator's but we should never forget about their limitations, using an indicator is not mean that it will make you a rich person in forex market you should have to know about our limitations and have to do trade with a good discipline

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 47 1234511 ... LastLast