Thread: Winners of the contest

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189

Winners of the contest

Results of the contest "My day with RoboForex"

Winners*:

1st place - 100 $ - Nkhan2810 for the thread "I was a trader with no money... Roboforex and Robforex Forum helped me to get real money";

2nd place - 60 $ - PROPENSITY100 for the thread "A golden day with a great broker - My first big win with Roboforex";
    3rd place - 50 $ - shivanandfx for the thread "roboforex forum - great campaign by roboforex - boon for all beginners";
    4th place - 35 $ - Ashviniurs for the thread "My No-deposit Bonus with Roboforex";
    5th place - 30 $ - ANANDCHENNAI for the thread "Robooption Great company to exploit the high potential of binary trading";
    6th place - 25 $ - Abhishekwala for the thread "I was glad to win a prize in a demo contest by Roboforex company";
    7th place - 20 $ - cozard007 for the thread "Roboforex surprised me beyond words";
    8th place - 15 $ - AmitChallenger for the thread "I was a loser before but things changed when I joined Roboforex, My success story with Roboforex";
    9th place - 10 $ - Khimi234 for the thread "Robo Forex Forum my Best Forex Teacher!!";
    10th place - 5 $ - forexfighter007 for the thread "Roboforex analysis and forecasts : A helping hand for all traders".

*Prizes will be given in a form of forum bonuses before December 26.

We have been evaluating threads using the following parameters:

• Size of the first post has to be more than 2500 symbols excluding spaces;
    • Every thread must have contained information about any service of Roboforex company;
    • Content had to be unique;
    • Screenshots were required;
    • Proper spelling;
    • Number of visits;
    • Activity of users in a thread.
    • Quantity of "Thumbs up".

We respect all participants and congratulate winners!

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 35
    Gamer sir need your help. Sir I got 8th rank and got $ 15 prize in my forum balance. Sir I Got stop out on December 7 itself can I request payment in the month of January.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123