Thread: Winners of the contest

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189

Winners of the contest

Results of the contest "My day with RoboForex"

Winners*:

1st place - 100 $ - Nkhan2810 for the thread "I was a trader with no money... Roboforex and Robforex Forum helped me to get real money";

2nd place - 60 $ - PROPENSITY100 for the thread "A golden day with a great broker - My first big win with Roboforex";
    3rd place - 50 $ - shivanandfx for the thread "roboforex forum - great campaign by roboforex - boon for all beginners";
    4th place - 35 $ - Ashviniurs for the thread "My No-deposit Bonus with Roboforex";
    5th place - 30 $ - ANANDCHENNAI for the thread "Robooption Great company to exploit the high potential of binary trading";
    6th place - 25 $ - Abhishekwala for the thread "I was glad to win a prize in a demo contest by Roboforex company";
    7th place - 20 $ - cozard007 for the thread "Roboforex surprised me beyond words";
    8th place - 15 $ - AmitChallenger for the thread "I was a loser before but things changed when I joined Roboforex, My success story with Roboforex";
    9th place - 10 $ - Khimi234 for the thread "Robo Forex Forum my Best Forex Teacher!!";
    10th place - 5 $ - forexfighter007 for the thread "Roboforex analysis and forecasts : A helping hand for all traders".

*Prizes will be given in a form of forum bonuses before December 26.

We have been evaluating threads using the following parameters:

• Size of the first post has to be more than 2500 symbols excluding spaces;
    • Every thread must have contained information about any service of Roboforex company;
    • Content had to be unique;
    • Screenshots were required;
    • Proper spelling;
    • Number of visits;
    • Activity of users in a thread.
    • Quantity of "Thumbs up".

We respect all participants and congratulate winners!

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 431
    here we go , thursday morning seeing all of yours comments smile at my face ( a cold sigh) but see guys all of you given your best all we do our best.
    this is how things works, yeah results shocked me i mean what i was expecting to see, totally some different things comes around
    but yeah in the winner body need shocked to be warmed
    oh forgot to say, congratulation not to only winners every single individual who participated
    And guys yeap don't forget what i say participation in this contest was more than prize compete
    here you go drop the links and get new status
    http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/6...status-upgrade

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Wow that's a great news Thanks respected gamer sir. Thanks yes I already dropped my links over there.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Fantastic gamer mate. That's superb I was waiting for that since many months hurayyyy.........

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Nice respected moderator gamer sir. That's wonderful, You are taking a very good action gamer sir I am very happy for that, Hope next month we will able to see new status guys.. Love you Gamer sir

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 204
    I think status upgrade is the best reward for this contest. I am lucky that I got it when this status were first introduced. I am sure one day this forum will have thousands of pro members. A long way to go and more and more members will be benefited from this forum. I am happy to be a pro member of this forum. Surely I'll share my experience with other members.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Read this mate:

*Przes will be paid in a form of forum bonuses.

- - - Updated - - -

I think your prize money will add to you forum account

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 431
    Agree with hukam assist

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    From my past experience I am giving you the explanation. The contest prize will be added to our posting bonus. We can request for transfer it to our trading account with roboforex next month. And it will be a bonus just like other bonus. And you can see it on your trading account on 6 January 2015 if you have not been stopped out in last two months. Hope you got my point.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    From my past experience I am giving you the explanation. The contest prize will be added to our posting bonus. We can request for transfer it to our trading account with roboforex next month. And it will be a bonus just like other bonus. And you can see it on your trading account on 6 January 2015 if you have not been stopped out in last two months. Hope you got my point.
    Yes I agree with Nkhan. Today is the day of prize distribution lets wait and watch. I am eager to see the prize included in my forum bonus.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ANANDCHENNAI View Post
    Yes I agree with Nkhan. Today is the day of prize distribution lets wait and watch. I am eager to see the prize included in my forum bonus.
    I hope it will be done soon. Don't worry. I hope we will be able to transfer the bonus to the account next month. Just wait a bit. And get ready for next contest. You know forum' birthday in on next month. So we might see another contest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by admin
    Hello nkhan2810,

You have Earned 10,000 Bonus(¢) for a new Donate.

"RoboForex Administrator: My day with RoboForex"

Full details may be found on your transaction log.

Have a nice day!
    Well wait is over friends. The money is under my profile. It is really great service and never breaks a word. So I would request other winners to check their private message. Your money it waiting. I am really happy. And I believe I will be far more better trader with the help of roboforex and roboforex forum.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nkhan2810; 12-26-2014 at 03:46 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast