Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 568
    Given: 191

Winners of the contest

Results of the contest "My day with RoboForex"

Winners*:

1st place - 100 $ - Nkhan2810 for the thread "I was a trader with no money... Roboforex and Robforex Forum helped me to get real money";

2nd place - 60 $ - PROPENSITY100 for the thread "A golden day with a great broker - My first big win with Roboforex";
    3rd place - 50 $ - shivanandfx for the thread "roboforex forum - great campaign by roboforex - boon for all beginners";
    4th place - 35 $ - Ashviniurs for the thread "My No-deposit Bonus with Roboforex";
    5th place - 30 $ - ANANDCHENNAI for the thread "Robooption Great company to exploit the high potential of binary trading";
    6th place - 25 $ - Abhishekwala for the thread "I was glad to win a prize in a demo contest by Roboforex company";
    7th place - 20 $ - cozard007 for the thread "Roboforex surprised me beyond words";
    8th place - 15 $ - AmitChallenger for the thread "I was a loser before but things changed when I joined Roboforex, My success story with Roboforex";
    9th place - 10 $ - Khimi234 for the thread "Robo Forex Forum my Best Forex Teacher!!";
    10th place - 5 $ - forexfighter007 for the thread "Roboforex analysis and forecasts : A helping hand for all traders".

*Prizes will be given in a form of forum bonuses before December 26.

We have been evaluating threads using the following parameters:

• Size of the first post has to be more than 2500 symbols excluding spaces;
    • Every thread must have contained information about any service of Roboforex company;
    • Content had to be unique;
    • Screenshots were required;
    • Proper spelling;
    • Number of visits;
    • Activity of users in a thread.
    • Quantity of "Thumbs up".

We respect all participants and congratulate winners!

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193
    Wow! Result is on our hand. I am very happy that I have won the first place again. Thanks all the mods and admins for selecting my thread for the first place. Actually this win is not my win. It is the win of roboforex and roboforex forum. It is the win of all the members. I want to dedicate my wins to all participants of this forum. I would have been very happy if each and every contestant would have been rewarded. Thanks again everybody. I love you all.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    I have not won any prize but happy for all winners. Congrats everyone,

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Well something is better than nothing, I have won the 9th prize and happy with that. I think all other members who not won any prize should not be sad because your participation will help you to improve your current status. Please read about gamer sir words

if people/forum fellows understand , then they will get what i am saying many times, this is more than a contest, little factors gonna make huge impact

as far about others who doesn't participate, now after few days when status of the forum upgraded, they'll regret

I think many of us will able to see new forum status next month so be happy and enjoy your life

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    No prize here too.

Many many congrats to all contest winner's. Thanks to let me know about those words. Yes I think we have this one benefit at least. I think there are many active member's in this forum who deserve a pro status. Hope moderator's will take a good decision next month regarding forum status.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 216
    Given: 113
    Oh I am glad to win a prize in the contest.

@ Forexlearner You have not won any prize but that does not mean your story was not good. It was very good but there were only 10 prizes. Also the decisions regarding the forum status will come faster than we expect. Thanks to you and all members of the forum who helped me win the prize.

Hearty Congrats to Nkhan2810 for being crowned the first prize. Also hearty congrats to all the winners in the contest for their great work in the contest.

Not allowed!

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 568
    Given: 191
    I want to say something. We really liked many stories and are grateful for all participants - for their respect and attitude in relation to the company. But we had some objective criterias that were taken into consideration in a process of evaluation. So, I encourage all participants not to take those grades too personally.
    If you haven't won any place in a contest, it doesn't mean that you story was worse than any other's. It simply means that your story might have not fit some of the criterias (visits, "likes" e t.c.).

Also, those threads will be taken into consideration for your forum status. If you think that your status can be upgraded, leave request here. Next upgrade will be within first decade of January.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Ok thanks for the this update Value trader sir.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Congratulation to all the winners...

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by Value trader View Post
    We have been evaluating threads using the following parameters:

Size of the first post has to be more than 2500 symbols excluding spaces;
    Every thread must have contained information about any service of Roboforex company;
    Content had to be unique;
    Screenshots were required;
    Proper spelling;
    Number of visits;
    Activity of users in a thread.
    Quantity of "Thumbs up".
    I can see many terms were there in deciding the winners. And it is really hard job for mods to make the final decision. And I can fell the winners result would have been very close to those who did not come good as winners. But I believe all are winners here in this contest and with roboforex and roboforex forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Value trader View Post
    I want to say something. We really liked many stories and are grateful for all participants - for their respect and attitude in relation to the company. But we had some objective criterias that were taken into consideration in a process of evaluation. So, I encourage all participants not to take those grades too personally.
    If you haven't won any place in a contest, it doesn't mean that you story was worse than any other's. It simply means that your story might have not fit some of the criterias (visits, "likes" e t.c.).

Also, those threads will be taken into consideration for your forum status. If you think that your status can be upgraded, leave request here. Next upgrade will be within first decade of January.
    I think after few day we will see few more new pro members and Rookie members. I got over 1000 visits which is great in this 3 weeks and it was a good factor for my win. So actually it is the win for you people who visit my thread and made comment and visit again. Overall it was nice contest and I enjoyed it from the first day. Thanks everybody.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast