loss money for a beginner trader
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: loss money for a beginner trader

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

loss money for a beginner trader

you must know as a new trader you must face loss in any time and you must not be so sad about that every trader will face loss in any trade . i think and all traders think that is a great chance for you to improve your trading strategy or your trading method and by time you will find your loss is decreasing day by day .so keep learning from your mistakes .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    every good trader novice or already an expert must have experienced losses, especially for the newbie because they still use the emotions so that trading losses in the natural greater than the experts therefore in a much needed workout for beginners before it was plunged into forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    For any trader beginner should matter completely that he will be exposed to a lot of losses, one after the other, because he does not have to learn and study, experience and sufficient skills to work and achieve profits, but everything mistaken everything you learn more every time spent within the work in the forex market gaining strength and experience and also lose rollingat the beginning due to the small private capital do not bear the loss and reflections can not compensate for the losses and this is something successive years will disappear with that up to a degree of professionalism to achieve a good income and steady

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    the beginners should be sad when they loss in the beginning because they are still do not have enough experience and so they may not analyze the chart well and trade in wrong positions so they should trade with the lowest lot size to avoid loss of big money and until gain experience to be able to trade well

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    every good trader novice or already an expert must have experienced losses, especially for the newbie because they still use the emotions so that trading losses in the natural greater than the experts therefore in a much needed workout for beginners before it was plunged into forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    well to me,i believe it normal to some extent newbies should at first when trading,though that is why the demo account is needed and if a trader can take the demo trading serious,one can easily reduce losses when trading but it because newbies get emotionally involved in trading that why they loss at first

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    There is not doubt in it that new trader always suffer from loss here first time but that's not the end of your forex journey I wana tell my friends that you can learn step by step and if you loose money don't worry it will make you more strong to overcome your mistakes and next time you will much better than before so keep it up

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    In the beginning stage many trader remain unexperienced and due to the lack of knowledge many traders finds it very tough to make consistent profits, but if a trader works hard to gain all the knowledge first before trading, then surely such trader will be able to make better profits from this business after having good experience.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    as a beginner this is the most frustrated moment for a beginner. but do not quit. you have to learn from your mistakes. keep learning. get knowledge and experience get skill do your handwork then no body can stop you from success. because these are the only way to success. you have to be patient and should control your emotions and should loos you efficiency.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by dkarev View Post
    well to me,i believe it normal to some extent newbies should at first when trading,though that is why the demo account is needed and if a trader can take the demo trading serious,one can easily reduce losses when trading but it because newbies get emotionally involved in trading that why they loss at first
    Very true that normal thing lose money for beginner, but the real losers for beginner here is beginner who do not want to spend a some moment to learn about trading of forex anymore. Most of beginner want to make money as much as possible at overnight which always being attacked by greed while trading so among of them do not have any money management to trade as safely

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast