Why We Lose Our Investment In the Begging
Page 1 of 40 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Why We Lose Our Investment In the Begging

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Lightbulb Why We Lose Our Investment In the Begging

From my point of view it is true that most of the new treader lose all of their investment when they start treading into the real treading account. I found few reason for that case they lose. The reasons are 1. They have Greed in their mind. 2) Want to become reach in one day from the beginning. 3) They fail to control their emotion. 4) They have no clear knowledge about the Forex market. As per i think these are the main points the new treader follow and they lose all of there investment into Forex market. So for treading have proper knowledge is the most valuable thing to make the profit and become of a part of Forex treading as well.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    it is normal, for newbies or for them who came to this business for the first time, almost of them will get the problems, and so far from their dreams,,there are many factors
    1. lack of knowledge and ability
    2. low discipline and patience
    3. they were under a big dream that forex will make them rich in a night,
    4. many more,,,
    so we do not worry about them, it is the first process for traders and just need to accept them, because at the same time, they got some experiences and will wake them from dreams, and start to see the reality

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    The new traders make some mistakes that let them loose their investment, the first one is greed as the new traders want to make money quickly and the final result in most cases is margin call, the second thing is that the new traders still do not have good experience and so do not know when to enter to trade and when to exit so they trade randomly and this increase the possibility of loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 19
    T any way of the start of any business we may find some problems , some un clear scenes . so we be so puzzled and need some one elseto monitor us . and give us gesture how should we act in this new field of work to us . in the Forex market this field of working many old traders and experienced traders find problems to treat with it . so How is the beginners

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    Carelessness is really affecting forex traders, if a trader is too careless, he is liable to make mistake sin the market trading, and the end results might be the regret of the trader. This is why I hold my trading very tight, I do not do the things that will deviate from the system of my trading or the strategy I am string with in the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Careless trading can make us a looser in this business, thread creator explained some going points like we should not try to do trade without any proper preparation means a good knowledge and good demo trading practice is important, along with our greed, emotion, fear, hope these things also affect our trading and lead to higher losses in forex

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Lack of trading experience is one of the top reason to loose money in forex, its because of less knowledge we not able to know the real meaning of this business for ourself and that's very true that our emotion and greed these can affect our trading very badly some time. First of we have to get better trading knowledge by getting regular learning and practice

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    There are many reasons to loose our money in forex, but when we not do anything right in our trading mean when we not trade with right attitude then mostly we not able to handle any bad situation in the market most of trader's face emotional problem during trading, they become greedy in starting and it become very hard to solve this problem for a long time

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 2
    Most traders fail in these market, because they lack the proper knowledge, they trade right away after a few days of learning how, most of us have wrong mind set when we start our trading, that is why we lost a lot in the early part of trading, but I really believe that if an aspiring trader take the right path in learning the business, he maybe profitable in his first try or his loses can be very minimal. Greed is part of emotions, if a trader knows the psychology of trading at the very start then the effect of greed may not be disastrous to his account.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    Most traders fail in these market, because they lack the proper knowledge, they trade right away after a few days of learning how, most of us have wrong mind set when we start our trading, that is why we lost a lot in the early part of trading, but I really believe that if an aspiring trader take the right path in learning the business, he maybe profitable in his first try or his loses can be very minimal. Greed is part of emotions, if a trader knows the psychology of trading at the very start then the effect of greed may not be disastrous to his account.
    You explained about a lot of good points, I think controlling our emotion is very important, and that's right that we need a strong mindset too, most of trader's loose because they don't have good trading knowledge, lack of trading experience could bring negative result in trading so its important to grow that first

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 40 1234511 ... LastLast