Neteller Payment System - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Neteller Payment System

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Neteller Payment System

This is one of the popular payment system in the current world. this is the system that contain two step of security system so it is one of the best secured electronic payment system. This system also need the verification and it can give the opportunity to use for online payment and online shopping also in the modern days as well. In case of Forex investment most of the broker allow us to invest through neteller payment system and also can withdraw by using this. So i always prefer to use this international payment system. Now in these days neteller payment system is coming popular to all.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by autoshi_diu View Post
    This is one of the popular payment system in the current world. this is the system that contain two step of security system so it is one of the best secured electronic payment system. This system also need the verification and it can give the opportunity to use for online payment and online shopping also in the modern days as well. In case of Forex investment most of the broker allow us to invest through neteller payment system and also can withdraw by using this. So i always prefer to use this international payment system. Now in these days neteller payment system is coming popular to all.
    After moneybookers stop their payment by USD,then i use Neteller.It`s a great payment system and they provide good service to thir client.They also give mastercard to their client,so we can easy get our money by this service.This popular payment system is the best way to get money to hand.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    From the First tim I tried to find anew way to send and recieve money on . I knew that NETTELER is the best tool and the best electronic bank I can use at all . in it we find the trust factor . als the fast . so we can recieve our money through the card with in a short time any where . also it is acceptable from all over the companies and broker around the world

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 16
    Among many other payment processors, Neteller is on of them. I have created account with this payment processors and trying to ensure its best use. So far my memory goes that all the payment processors are trying to ensure the best services to attract customers within their frame. But I do not say that neteller is a bad payment processor.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    I see that Netteller lis a very good electronic bank which can be very good to help us in the different ways of the dealing with the market of the Forex world . and it is a very easy bank to deal with . also it may be so good to get us the chances for make the chances to win pin its contests . also it is a social bank

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1
    [lang=ar]Good and strict implementation of the provisions in the Bank -
    A bank trust also known global
    But the problem with him happened to me made me do not use it again
    I received $ 100 from my friend and then I was surprised that the bank closed my account without cause and that this is good
    What is wrong with me[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 204
    I am not using this processor for few months now. Can anybody inform me about the Bank withdrawal from neteller account? If any member from Bangladesh can answer my question and inform me about withdrawal fee or bank charge of neteller withdrawal. These days skrill are charging high so I need to know about this payment processor. Looking forward to a good reply.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Hello sir I am from India and yes here people are withdrawing money from Neteller to bank account, but it take more than a week to receive your money in local bank account from neteller, but personally I don't use the bank option I sell my Neteller dollar's to my one friend and he pay me according to me money according to the present day USD rate. I think you should visit their website and from there you can know their charge easily regarding Bangladesh.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Neteller is the best payment option at present time. I prefer it because for this 2 step verification. Thats why it is very securied. So one can transaction by neteller

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 204
    Good news for traders who use both neteller and skrill. Now you can top up or recharge your neteller account with skrill money. I found there are some brokers or gambling site where neteller are used not skrill. So you can transform you skrill to neteller in few easy steps without the involvement of any exchanger. It is easy and simple.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by ramjan View Post
    Neteller is the best payment option at present time. I prefer it because for this 2 step verification. Thats why it is very securied. So one can transaction by neteller
    i have used neteller for several years, after the cases with liberty reserve, neteller is good epayments , and high level security for us, simple , and then we can do payout from many atms with mastercard logo, and also at my country, there are many exchanger that make me easy to top up or send it to my bank account

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast