Neteller Payment System - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Neteller Payment System

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Neteller Payment System

This is one of the popular payment system in the current world. this is the system that contain two step of security system so it is one of the best secured electronic payment system. This system also need the verification and it can give the opportunity to use for online payment and online shopping also in the modern days as well. In case of Forex investment most of the broker allow us to invest through neteller payment system and also can withdraw by using this. So i always prefer to use this international payment system. Now in these days neteller payment system is coming popular to all.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 9
    i think that netter is the safest payment processor over the web and there are new members every day joining netter i think that is the easiest way send or receive any amount of money so i prefer using netter than any payment processor like Web money or Skrill so i prefer to using netter to send my own money because it is so fast and so safe .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]maybe some traders ever had some experiences about liberty , and included me, this became the mirror for me that we have to choose payments system be carefully, then i took neteller as my payments methods, it is good and there are some reasons that netteller is the best one,
    1. it stands under mastercard ,so we have known the reputation of this
    2. we can cashout with use ATMs in almost every countries
    3. no fees per transaction, but cashout at atm is 6USD, it is normal[/lang]
    ATM withdrawal fees at Netteller is a bit high as compare with its counterpart skrill, but the good thing with their ATM card it's free with no yearly annual fees, you just have to pay the shipping cost, wait for two weeks and it will be delivered in your home.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    [lang=ar]Last month I tried to withdraw money using neteller but I found minimum withdrawal is 5$ and commission is 1.9%. It is little bit higher for e payment processor. I think if it is down to 1$ then it would be fine. I know some brokers don't charge you any commission on your withdrawal with netteller so roboforex can also think about it.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 204
    Yes, I found the minimum withdrawal is 5$ with neteller. But using some other like skrill or perfect money you can withdraw minimum of 0.1$ even you can withdraw 0.02$ in your webmoney account. So neteller has small problem with minimum amount and charge but hardly you can find any broker who will allow you to withdraw 0.1$ profit/invest from your account with above mentioned e-payment processor. And surely roboforex must think about it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    Yes, I found the minimum withdrawal is 5$ with neteller. But using some other like skrill or perfect money you can withdraw minimum of 0.1$ even you can withdraw 0.02$ in your webmoney account. So neteller has small problem with minimum amount and charge but hardly you can find any broker who will allow you to withdraw 0.1$ profit/invest from your account with above mentioned e-payment processor. And surely roboforex must think about it.
    Sir, I would like you to know that the terms of service of payment system varies, that is why they are different companies. I think that even the credibility of either of them is what you should be concerned about, and the difference between the minimum of $5 and $0.1 are nothing to me, so far I have a successful trading. Neteller has a strong name in the payment dealing business, so the minimum withdrawal is never the charges they deduct, so it is still your money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Neteller is one of the best money handling ewallet you have to know that there are something that you can find in neteller and you can not find i other wallet like having virtual card number that you can always you always know what you can use it online like other cards

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 204
    Last week I come to know that neteller is buying skrill. I don't know it will be good or bad for neteller but surely it would make neteller very strong among all e currencies. I have a neteller account which is unused for few months. I think I need to bring it back to life for getting better opportunity. And really it is going to be a tough challenge with paypal now.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I havent used neteller for that lone but I have already started liking it you have to see the amount that you can transaction once and you can always use there vertically made card to shop anywhere else online

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 1
    I'm happy that I have a neteller atm and now I can withdraw my neteller funds straight to cash using atm. The fee is some how fix so the higher the amount I withdraw the more I can save. But one thing that make me concern about neteller right now is that in three months time I notice theirs so many bug down. Its does not take 30 minutes to return to operational status but still its a big concern.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    Last week I come to know that neteller is buying skrill. I don't know it will be good or bad for neteller but surely it would make neteller very strong among all e currencies. I have a neteller account which is unused for few months. I think I need to bring it back to life for getting better opportunity. And really it is going to be a tough challenge with paypal now.
    Neteller is buying skill for what mate? Not getting your point, I am doing most of my trading transactions with NETELLER and I am very happy with their service. The main problem is robo forex charging little bit extra fee on each transaction even in other forex brokers there are no withdrawal fee on NETELLER. Hope they will reduce their fee in coming time

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast