Neteller Payment System
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Neteller Payment System

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Neteller Payment System

This is one of the popular payment system in the current world. this is the system that contain two step of security system so it is one of the best secured electronic payment system. This system also need the verification and it can give the opportunity to use for online payment and online shopping also in the modern days as well. In case of Forex investment most of the broker allow us to invest through neteller payment system and also can withdraw by using this. So i always prefer to use this international payment system. Now in these days neteller payment system is coming popular to all.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193
    Really feeling good to find a new thread in this section. Yes, neteller is now one of the best e-payment processor. I have been using it for 2 years after LR gone along with skrill. I found it really easy to operate. It's two step security system is good too. And I can see many brokers are adding this payment processor. Though roboforex did it about a year ago. I am yet to make any transaction with roboforex.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Yup nkhan2810 we able to see very less new thread's in this section, and Yes there is no doubt in it that we all love this payment processor, personally I also deal with Neteller payment processor because there is no fee on transferring any amount from one account to another account. After LR most of trader's are doing dealing with Neteller and Skrill. Neteller payment processor option launched on 2nd April 2014 in Robo forex broker. Check this:

Fund withdrawal.JPG

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Last month I tried to withdraw money using neteller but I found minimum withdrawal is 5$ and commission is 1.9%. It is little bit higher for e payment processor. I think if it is down to 1$ then it would be fine. I know some brokers don't charge you any commission on your withdrawal with netteller so roboforex can also think about it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    That's a good point I think Robo forex broker should check about that for sure, there are many other broker's who are very familiar with neteller payment processor withdrawal commission and even many of them not charge any commission hope in near future we will able to service regrading this from robo forex broker, I also think that there should be zero commission

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 2
    A few years back, Neteller Master card is free and has no maintaining balance and maintenance fee, that is why I request such card but the withdrawal charge is a little bit high compare to other cards, but now you have to pay the shipping of the card but still its free from maintaining balance and system fees,the only disadvantage with them if you avail their bank transfer withdrawal its a bit a difficult process, overall still a good e payment service most especially if you avail the ATM card.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Neteller charge you 6$ per withdrawal from AMT where as other master card has lower charge around 2$ per transaction but you had to pay monthly maintenance fee. And shipping charge is almost same for all cards. I like the instant transfer of money to card from neteller account. Though overall service is not of top class but it is good way to get your local money from local ATM.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Neteller is one of my best choice, I have no more comments about NETELLER, I just gave a full rating for this one payment processor.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Yeah mate I am agree with you, NETELLER is my one of my favorite payment processor like you and I am using this payment processor since a very long time. I think 1.9 percent charge on per withdrawal is not a big problem at all.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    [lang=id]maybe some traders ever had some experiences about liberty , and included me, this became the mirror for me that we have to choose payments system be carefully, then i took neteller as my payments methods, it is good and there are some reasons that netteller is the best one,
    1. it stands under mastercard ,so we have known the reputation of this
    2. we can cashout with use ATMs in almost every countries
    3. no fees per transaction, but cashout at atm is 6USD, it is normal[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast