Short time learning process !!!!!!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Short time learning process !!!!!!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Short time learning process !!!!!!!

Are you really interested to learn Forex within short time ?

1.7 days practice with demo
    2.open mini account account for real trading.
    3.share your problem forex forum community.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by banna71 View Post

learning Forex with not enough time will not be useful for any beginner trader because you may face loss again in your real account so you must spend enough time on learning and training with your demo account to be able to trade with your real account with out any big loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    The learning process can never be short termed, to be able to learn from the forex, a trader must be able to learn with patience, the learning and the gaining process is not simple, it will require traders patience and efforts to learn everything about forex trading.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    I wouldn't quit believe that a trader can learn to trade forex in 7 days and then open a mini account, although I wouldn't fully criticize such decision but the problems is that such an account wouldn't last long hence the trader or the manager of such am account is lacking the experience required to trade in the forex market and make gains, I would rather recommend that the trader practices for at least one month before investingg in forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    It seems for the practice of trading through a demo account for 7 days does not guarantee we make good profit in this business, many expert traders who still use a demo account to improve their capabilities. I think good way for learning forex is many questions through forex forums and many practice trading through a demo account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I do not think a trader after learning just 7 days start real trading. I suggest learn from Internet and various books at least for 3 weeks, after that always save the price of a particular currency pair and see the rate fluctuation and analysis with your theory then only open a demo trading account to place order with the same currency pair. When you get confidence that your strategist are good then only open real trading account ( it may take a week or a month). DO not hurry to make money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    I think 7 days of learning time is too short too learn this business and in my view with such a short training we can not make a good earning so better to trade on demo account till you get confident of your trading strategy and trading plan, because it is very easy to loose money in this business but very difficult to earn.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    According to me there is no way to learn forex in a short way its a very great business where you need much hard work and very good experience of this business so it can take many years to become a professional trader in forex and its a life time opportunity so don't rush in forex and focus on learning and we have to learn daily there is no end of learning in forex

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by banna71 View Post

I think it is not right, because this way is too much risk of losing your deposit. But if you are ready to get a lot of losses then I think it does not matter. Should remain in demo trading before you understand many things in forex trading, and you should build a system on a demo account. Is 7 days enough for us to test a system? Or maybe you will spend a lot of time to practice in a real account. It is your choice.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    No i don't think so Forex trading is a short time learning process.I think there is no end of learning.Every trader are working hard to learn more and more.Even successful traders are learning because they can not stop learning if they want to earn a huge amount of profit in this business.So,every trader should not stop learning as learning is a very important part of Forex trading.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast