Greed is enemy of success in forex trading business.
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Greed is enemy of success in forex trading business.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Greed is enemy of success in forex trading business.

Why we always indulge in greed and loss.we know forex trading is great online business and we also able to earn money in this business but soon we become the pray of greed and get loss why it happen every time.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    The reason some traders experience greed is the fact that they can't control there emotions and stay deciplined,greed is a common nature in all humans but its your responsiblity to control such attitude knowing the fact that it wouldn't do you any good to your trading career,its left for you to do away with those harmful attitude that would block you success.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Yes dear greed is the big hurdle in the way of success. We have to control this emotion if we want to earn money without any problem so hard work is the key here to control the greed and earn good money every time in this market but it is difficult to overcome this emotion.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    greed is harmful for any trader and each greedy trader will not stay for long time in forex market and will leave it quickly because greedy trader trade with high risk and this expose the capital to a dangerous level and any mistake will lead to a big loss and so repeated making of mistakes will lead margin call,so the trader should avoid greed if he wants to succeed in trading

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    If you are getting greed, you cannot move forward in what you are doing in the market, the greed is very bad to nay set of trades that want to get true success in the market, i have being trying to do all the things that will no let me to say i will be over trading or making one reason for greed or the other.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 7
    I think it is 100% true that greed is best enemy for trader of success in Forex trading business because i always believe with greed no trader can gain success in Forex trading business. So try to control greed and emotions on trading for success in Forex trading business other wise you loss your investment with Forex business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by farhana621 View Post
    By nature people are greedy and wants to earn fast. You should apply money management rules every time you trade, which is not easy. You should learn it by practicing in demo account first.
    For me this is the toughest most difficult enemy to defeat. However we have to admit that this trait is difficult to remove. I have a few tips for a reduce greed while trading, pray before the trade, create a text that could be a big warning sign for us, so we will be aware of when reading the article.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Yes in Forex Greed is the main barricade for all traders. If a trader needs to understand that Forex is a risky business and we all need to understand that high risk means high chance to earn money but there is a chance to loss money too. I think we all need to control our emotions while trading in Forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    This is fact greed can be very risky for traders and they can loss money. because in the greed condition traders are did not open right trade so result is loss.. therefore all experts and good traders are saying it always control on yourself..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    of course greed is great enemy for any one in the world not only in Forex but also in any business if you are greed you will lose all things and ,, so we should learn how to control in that and how we be patient and i think the best solve for greed is follow an plan and apply that ..

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast