Forex Trading with Right attitude - Page 6
Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Trading with Right attitude

Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    2. Training: Practice makes man perfect. So, practical is very necessary in every field. For example, it is like driving lesson. If you want to drive your car, you would definitely need to get on the road because it is essential.
    yes to spend of the parts with the good resources on working with the customs on system evaluation to earn of the better progress on achieving of the good shifts on improvesment as to work of the gentle on confidence as managing of the future entrance with the business.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ANANDCHENNAI View Post
    Trading with the positive attitude is important in Forex. This comes when we achieve all the necessary skills in trading through learning and working. I am earning well from forex and it is enough supportive in my life. every trader have target for earning and i have too, I try to earn per day at least 10 pips or more and some time i also lost my money from forex too.
    As long as the right attitude is concerned, I do not think it has disadvantage, it is very good to know this and learn it very well, it is a good moral of trading that would adjust the mentally and the trading psychology of the trader positively. And in converse to the statement you made on target, targets in the market is not even an attitude, but the way you have proposed to make the target met.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    As long as the right attitude is concerned, I do not think it has disadvantage, it is very good to know this and learn it very well, it is a good moral of trading that would adjust the mentally and the trading psychology of the trader positively. And in converse to the statement you made on target, targets in the market is not even an attitude, but the way you have proposed to make the target met.
    Personally I not like to do trade with any target. Trading with right attitude don't have any negative impact on our trading its good for our wealth and health both. Trading with target is not bad, but some time if we would not be able to get that then our greed and emotion could drives in our mind that's why I stay away from target trading.

Banned
    Personally I not like to do trade with any target. Trading with right attitude don't have any negative impact on our trading its good for our wealth and health both. Trading with target is not bad, but some time if we would not be able to get that then our greed and emotion could drives in our mind that's why I stay away from target trading.
    yes me too, i prefer to trade without the target, and it makes me free to think and try to maximize myself but i did it with relax, no pressure to reach it on time or something else, so for this condition, i can do trading with low emotion and clear mind,
    and you are right, trading with target will become a big burden and especially when they can not reach it on time

Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    yes me too, i prefer to trade without the target, and it makes me free to think and try to maximize myself but i did it with relax, no pressure to reach it on time or something else, so for this condition, i can do trading with low emotion and clear mind,
    and you are right, trading with target will become a big burden and especially when they can not reach it on time
    Earning in Forex is our main goal. If his/her income is ok for his/her family then he/she will work only Forex otherwise not. Some trader only do Forex trading. Some trader doing job and also Forex trading. It is trader's personal opinion. If trader work properly and can earn more profit then he/she can depend only Forex.

2. Training: Practice makes man perfect. So, practical is very necessary in every field. For example, it is like driving lesson. If you want to drive your car, you would definitely need to get on the road because it is essential.
    yes to enter with the proper on techical preference as to deliver of the best on results with the manage of customs on working with each of moderation as focusing on target completing with the given times as presettled with the trading plan of the good terms.

Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    Earning in Forex is our main goal. If his/her income is ok for his/her family then he/she will work only Forex otherwise not. Some trader only do Forex trading. Some trader doing job and also Forex trading. It is trader's personal opinion. If trader work properly and can earn more profit then he/she can depend only Forex.
    At first aspiring traders cannot really depend an income in trading but once you become a good trader and can make good trading decisions then that will be the time the you can depend profits in trading, but for the mean time it is better to have other source of income while still learning how to be a profitable trader.
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    At first aspiring traders cannot really depend an income in trading but once you become a good trader and can make good trading decisions then that will be the time the you can depend profits in trading, but for the mean time it is better to have other source of income while still learning how to be a profitable trader.
    No matter how the attitude of the trader is, i think that it can never make the traders earn when they are still novice of the market. It takes some times before things begins to work well for the trader. Right attitude, time and good trading dedication on learning are the main three things i know that would make traders better than other. Without this, it is not easy.

Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    No matter how the attitude of the trader is, i think that it can never make the traders earn when they are still novice of the market. It takes some times before things begins to work well for the trader. Right attitude, time and good trading dedication on learning are the main three things i know that would make traders better than other. Without this, it is not easy.
    It can take a long time and I think some time of period is not enough at all. Most of novice trader's can take a lot of time to learn and that's real in forex. Almost everyone take a long time to learn market understanding properly. Right trading attitude works only if we you have a good experience of forex otherwise this type of attitude could make us poor too.

yes to keep with the good strategy as to work according to plan, to stay with the good situation as to avoid the worse with the un predefined of risks as those should flunked of chance as passes of the sequence with the terms of the trading plan.

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast