Forex Trading with Right attitude. - Page 3
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Trading with Right attitude.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538

Forex Trading with Right attitude.

If you want to become a successful forex trader, it needs discipline and takes some time. When you become a successful forex trader, it has good impact in your life and makes your life very easy. Successful forex trading will liberate you from many cares. It also gives you the internal satisfaction. As you know that, there are no shortcuts in life. There are so some characteristics required for becoming a successful forex trader.

1. Basic forex trading education: Most of trader's not pay much attention on this, they want to make quick money and try to play gambling in starting.

Attachment 11942

I think a new trader should start first with basic forex trading education for better learning and earning. For example: If you want to learn about computer operating education then its very important to know the basic things like mouse, keyboard, monitor, cpu etc.

2. Training: Practice makes man perfect. So, practical is very necessary in every field. For example, it is like driving lesson. If you want to drive your car, you would definitely need to get on the road because it is essential.

Attachment 11943

It is also good to learn the theory. We have to spend a lot of time within on our learning and first and have to get better training for better result.

3. Discipline: Sticking to a policy is most important. No matter you are loosing or making money you can't avoid forex trading rules.

Attachment 11944

You can't use many bigger lot sizes to convert your losses into profits. You have to follow forex trading rules for better trading performance and to boost your experience

4. Control Greed and Emotion:

Attachment 11945
    Attachment 11946

You have to control your emotion and greed too during trading. Because these two things are very hard to control at the time of trading. Some time we want to make bigger money and expect too much from the market but due to bad result we become emotional and its birth to a habit in forex.

Conclusion: I think we have to do trade with a right attitude. If we will try to follow any wrong attitude then we will never be able to become a good learner and earner in forex. Right trading attitude of trading is the key of success.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    There are lots of traders that wants to have success in the market, but they do not do what will make the success to come to them. This is a thing to plunder about and make a change, The first thing in the market is the right attitude and approach to what you are doing. No matter what you understand, the wrong attitude and approach will still make you fail.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    First of all we have to start forex trading with understanding about basic things present in the trading markets. we need lot of practise and knowlegdge to get profits in our life. so trading with demo accounts that gives us experience in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    In learning of my life, I have found many thing to be learned, I have found many lesson on my life. Many even, sad, happy, get proft, get big profit, get loss, and get big big loss, even margin call give me lesson of my life. This help me to improve my behaviour and my attitute to be more good and stable.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by mani89 View Post
    First of all we have to start forex trading with understanding about basic things present in the trading markets. we need lot of practise and knowlegdge to get profits in our life. so trading with demo accounts that gives us experience in forex trading.
    Yes I think you are talking about a step by step process and yes that's true I am agree with your point we need a basic forex trading education in starting and only after that we can check about our next step. But now days people want to make money very fast and they always ignore the basic things in this business

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    In learning of my life, I have found many thing to be learned, I have found many lesson on my life. Many even, sad, happy, get proft, get big profit, get loss, and get big big loss, even margin call give me lesson of my life. This help me to improve my behaviour and my attitute to be more good and stable.
    [lang=id]yes, some experiences that we have taken and accepted become a good thing for us to grow and increase our personal life, many thing that we have passed and some of them make us grow to be a mature trader time by time, and at last, we can take trading wisely in the future[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Yes I think you are talking about a step by step process and yes that's true I am agree with your point we need a basic forex trading education in starting and only after that we can check about our next step. But now days people want to make money very fast and they always ignore the basic things in this business
    In many books, it has very explained clearly that the attitude is the most important than any knowlegde, I have read good article that explain, the people who has good attitude will get the success quick than any good learner with any knowledge. Just in case, the master of programmeer not over success the ordinary people with good attitude.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    I have met so many forex traders that knows how to trade very well, but they are still not successful in this trading, this is why I know that the best thing any trader could use is the right trading approach and attitude. If a trader have attitude that is right in the market, this would rather launch the trader to earlier success, because he would be psychologically balanced.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 9
    [lang=ar]it is the same like as the traend following trading ./ when we talk about teh right attitude or the right direction it is needed to learn a ot about teh startegy we may follow in order to be good at the tarding . all of the tools are used may give us the same result at finall in order to be persuaded[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I have met so many forex traders that knows how to trade very well, but they are still not successful in this trading, this is why I know that the best thing any trader could use is the right trading approach and attitude. If a trader have attitude that is right in the market, this would rather launch the trader to earlier success, because he would be psychologically balanced.
    And so what the point of real problem by trader? Many trader knows forex trading very much. Forex trader knows the fundamental analysis, forex trader knows trading in technical analysis and also forex tradrer knows trading emotional and psychology. But less trader can be success in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    There are many trader's who know well about all important things in forex but as you are saying that due to lack of trading psychology most of them not able to survive in this business for a long term goal. Trading within a good trading approach is very important. We need a right trading attitude during trading

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast