Forex Trading with Right attitude.
Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Trading with Right attitude.

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542

Forex Trading with Right attitude.

If you want to become a successful forex trader, it needs discipline and takes some time. When you become a successful forex trader, it has good impact in your life and makes your life very easy. Successful forex trading will liberate you from many cares. It also gives you the internal satisfaction. As you know that, there are no shortcuts in life. There are so some characteristics required for becoming a successful forex trader.

1. Basic forex trading education: Most of trader's not pay much attention on this, they want to make quick money and try to play gambling in starting.

basic.png

I think a new trader should start first with basic forex trading education for better learning and earning. For example: If you want to learn about computer operating education then its very important to know the basic things like mouse, keyboard, monitor, cpu etc.

2. Training: Practice makes man perfect. So, practical is very necessary in every field. For example, it is like driving lesson. If you want to drive your car, you would definitely need to get on the road because it is essential.

training-page-graphic-04.jpg

It is also good to learn the theory. We have to spend a lot of time within on our learning and first and have to get better training for better result.

3. Discipline: Sticking to a policy is most important. No matter you are loosing or making money you can't avoid forex trading rules.

discipline-is-the-bridge-between-goals-and-accomplishment.gif

You can't use many bigger lot sizes to convert your losses into profits. You have to follow forex trading rules for better trading performance and to boost your experience

4. Control Greed and Emotion:

stop-greed.jpg
    images(6).jpg

You have to control your emotion and greed too during trading. Because these two things are very hard to control at the time of trading. Some time we want to make bigger money and expect too much from the market but due to bad result we become emotional and its birth to a habit in forex.

Conclusion: I think we have to do trade with a right attitude. If we will try to follow any wrong attitude then we will never be able to become a good learner and earner in forex. Right trading attitude of trading is the key of success.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Right trading attitude means right way to become a successful trader in forex. There are many ways to become a successful trader's many trader's lose a lot of money in forex and only after that they grow their self here but a good right trading attitude can help us to learn everything on time. Basic knowledge, training, discipline, controlling emotion and greed all are very important for us

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    The right attitude of trading is the first thing that forex traders need, the right attitude of trading means the trader should have the best means to trade the market with a good trading psychology, this gives the most in traders that are serious in market, and it gives them the positive mindset that will bring justification to trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    many people came to this business for success but some of them take it so rush, they did not want to spend the time for learning and practicing first to get the understanding about forex trading but just jump to another stages,
    so we can see the results from this, they will face some problem and did not know how to handle it, yes, it was a part of my experiences toobut i realized that it was wrong

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Hehehe that happened to me too dear. I started forex one year back tried to make money by taking high risk, I not spend any time in demo trading account which not help me to gain any good success here. I think we have to not rush and have to spend time in our learning and practice. Practice is the key of success for sure

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    many people came to this business for success but some of them take it so rush, they did not want to spend the time for learning and practicing first to get the understanding about forex trading but just jump to another stages,
    so we can see the results from this, they will face some problem and did not know how to handle it, yes, it was a part of my experiences toobut i realized that it was wrong
    Nice experience yeah we all got this type of experience once always in our life, specially when we enter as a new trader in forex that time we not able to know that what is best for our business. We like to take high risk and try to make big profit we don't try to learn properly in demo trading account and not try to focus in trading rules too

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    The right attitude of trading is the first thing that forex traders need, the right attitude of trading means the trader should have the best means to trade the market with a good trading psychology, this gives the most in traders that are serious in market, and it gives them the positive mindset that will bring justification to trading.
    Yes I am agree with you trading with right attitude is very important for us. A strong trading psychology can bring justification in our trading but bad trading attitude can lead to frustration ,emotion, greed, fear, etc. So its very important to do trade with proper positive mindset in forex. Along with it we need regular forex education in forex

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Hehehe that happened to me too dear. I started forex one year back tried to make money by taking high risk, I not spend any time in demo trading account which not help me to gain any good success here. I think we have to not rush and have to spend time in our learning and practice. Practice is the key of success for sure
    lol but don't worry about that dear, now you have to spend a lot of time in your learning and practice, try to use right trading psychology in your trading and try to control your greed and emotion, because I think you also lost due to greed, emotion etc. So we all have to work on this issue, hope soon you will able to make consistent profit in forex

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 2
    Traders needs the right education not just reading a few selected ebooks or just by viewing some video presentation, it must be complete education, it must be all aspect. The second stage is practice, you must apply what you learn in real trading conditions, some uses demo account, but for me the best way to practice is using real account but uses but in cents account, to experience real market conditions. Third is still part of the learning process which be able to handle your emotions during trading, I think discipline part is already part of the psychology part in trading.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    First of all we have to start with basic things that's very true and after that as you are saying that we have to do a lot of practice for that we can start our trading with demo trading account that's right that only reading books and watching videos will not help to grow at once, actually it is a process where we have to learn step by step

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast