Fibonacci Retracements Analysis 23.12.2014 (EUR/USD, USD/CHF)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fibonacci Retracements Analysis 23.12.2014 (EUR/USD, USD/CHF)

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 43
    Given: 2

Fibonacci Retracements Analysis 23.12.2014 (EUR/USD, USD/CHF)

Eurodollar continues falling towards its lower targets. Earlier the price reached the group of upper fibo-levels, rebounded from them, and resumed moving downwards. The stop loss on my sell orders is already in the black.

Read more >>

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 19
    we can notice the importance of the Fibonacci theory when we draw its lines and watch how is the price respects its levels especially 38 and 61 levels . they are very good levels . another point is that when we draw lines of support or resistance we simply can notice that they go with the lines of Fibonacci

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    we can notice the importance of the Fibonacci theory when we draw its lines and watch how is the price respects its levels especially 38 and 61 levels . they are very good levels . another point is that when we draw lines of support or resistance we simply can notice that they go with the lines of Fibonacci
    Fibonacci is the natural number and many things can be predicted by the fibonacci number, but the most difficult things is it is not easy to draw the fibonacci retracement in the pair. I have many difficult to draw the best picture on my chart. It can be so ambiguous in drawing the fibonacci

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 21
    USD/CHF: 1.0201

US$Chf climbed to 1.0217 today as it squeezes slowly higher. The same view applies as to the Euro in that while it is worth holding a core long dollar position, some caution is warranted ahead of the ECB in case we see a bout of nerves that the ECB will fail to act as expected by introducing some form of QEW, which could see a selloff to take the dollar lower.

The points to watch remain pretty much unchanged, with 1.0220 being the first hurdle ahead of 1.0250 and the recent spike high at 1.0291. Beyond there, the dollar will take a stronger look at 1.0300 and above, with little resistance to be seen until we reach a couple of Fibo extension levels at around 1.0485, albeit that this appears unlikely to be on the radar in the next few sessions, and probably not before the ECB on Jan 22.

The downside will find support today at 1.0160 (100 HMA) and then the rising trend support at 1.0150, below which 1.0115 (23.6% of 0.9552/1.0291) and 1.0100 (200 HMA) will all see bids. Below 1.0100 would see a deeper correction, possibly back towards parity, although this looks unlikely in the short term.

Use 1.0120/1.0220 as a guide.

from_http://www.fxstreet.com/analysis/daily-fx-market-outlook/2015/01/13/

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    we are able to spot the need for the actual Fibonacci concept whenever we pull it's outlines watching exactly how may be the cost values it's amounts particularly 37 as well as sixty one amounts. they're excellent amounts. an additional stage is actually that after all of us pull outlines associated with assistance or even opposition all of us merely may observe that they're going using the outlines associated with Fibonacci.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    we are able to spot the need for the actual Fibonacci concept whenever we pull it's outlines watching exactly how may be the cost values it's amounts particularly 37 as well as sixty one amounts. they're excellent amounts. an additional stage is actually that after all of us pull outlines associated with assistance or even opposition all of us merely may observe that they're going using the outlines associated with Fibonacci

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Fibonacci may be the organic quantity and several points could be forecasted through the fibonacci quantity, however the hardest points is actually it's not simple to pull the actual fibonacci retracement within the set. I've numerous hard in order to pull the very best image upon my personal graph. It may be therefore unclear within sketching the actual fibonacci

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 16
    Fib is one of the most valueable tool which is used by many traders and many successful traders win depand on it i am also using it but i have not enough experience to use it in forex trading some times its makes good expected change very few time its wrong but its rotio of win to lose is always high i am learnig about it and use it in future..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Finbonacci analysis is good to make a good assumption about the stop loss orders and where to put them. Many traders do that to make a good good point to put stop losses. Yes that is very much essential thing in the forex market. if you want to make money stop losses is important.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 77
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    from_http://www.fxstreet.com/analysis/daily-fx-market-outlook/2015/01/13/
    Is this not tantamount to advertising another website here ? I have done this in the past and the moderator warned me that posting a link in the thread is not allowed and I am surprised to see it in this thread, I would like to hear from any of the moderator if something like this has been compromised or the rules have changed. I think one can even get infraction because of this and that is why I am always very careful on what I post so that I will not be banned from a great forum as this

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast