How to choose a best broker for trading?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to choose a best broker for trading?

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542

How to choose a best broker for trading?

Forex trading is a real trading business and all we know that without any broker its not possible to enter in this real trading market. A broker work like a middleman which help us to connect with real trading market. There are many broker's which offer a great facility for trading but there are many important things that we have to keep in mind at the time of selection of a broker the are as follows:

1.Regulation: First of all its very important to check that our broker is regulated or not. I will suggest to everyone to join Robo forex broker because is an regulated broker check this:

regulation.jpg

RoboForex (CY) Ltd is a European broker regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). RoboForex (CY) Ltd is also an official member of the Cyprus Investor Compensation Fund (ICF).
    RoboTrade Ltd is an international regulated broker with the license of International Financial Services Commission Belize (IFSC Belize).

2. Spread: This is also very important, there are many brokers who not give a very good facility of spread.

spread.png

On their site you will able to see the differ spread information but when you do trade in their meta trader software then you able to know the real truth about it. I am doing trading with Robo Forex broker since a long time now and I feel that Robo forex broker spread is best rather than other brokers.

3. Payouts: Its very important to check that how much time our broker is taking to pay our withdrawals. Many time some broker's pay very late. And clients not able to get a good facility regarding it. Now days we can see that Robo forex broker paying most of withdrawal's within few second. So regarding payouts its working very nicely for its clients

4. Server: Most of trader's want to do trade with a good server selection. I think Robo Forex broker server is very good. I never get any problem at the time of trading in meta trader terminal till now and Robo Forex broker server is very fast at all.

5. Good Support: A trader's always want to do deal with a good supportive broker.

support.png

Robo forex providing a very good support facility also even we have a very good live chat option where we can solve all the queries on time. I love robo forex broker very much.

Conclusion: There are many more advantage to create a trading account with robo forex broker but I think these all will be enough to choose this broker. I enjoyed my trading journey a lot with Robo Forex broker till now and I think everyone should choose this great broker for forex trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Nice sharing dear this is a very topic. I think choosing a best broker is very important. Because there are many short term and long term trader's and we all want a good market execution, spread, support service, fast payouts from our broker. So there are very good points to discuss. Yes you are right dear Robo Forex Broker is number one in the world

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    there is no hidden fees with roboforex , it is great , they are trusty
    and also robo help the traders with build a great forum, this is the best place for learning and increasing knowledge, and with good programs bonus for post open the chances for everyone to implement from what they have read and learned, and as the best step to grow up as a real trader,

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Wow that's a fantastic thread I think for all new trader's its very important to know about all these things Khimi your all thread's are very helpful and I am following your new thread's regularly now hope in near future you will post more helpful threads like this. Its very essential to choose a right broker I think your first point is very important the regulation of a broker

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    there is no hidden fees with roboforex , it is great , they are trusty
    and also robo help the traders with build a great forum, this is the best place for learning and increasing knowledge, and with good programs bonus for post open the chances for everyone to implement from what they have read and learned, and as the best step to grow up as a real trader,
    Yeah they are trusty for sure sir. There is no hidden fee in this broker, and its a regulated broker where our money will be always safe. You are right robo forex providing a great forum like robo forex forum for our knowledge, along with it we have many contests too from where we can earn bonus money for our trading I like this place very much like you sir

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    Khimi234,
    so we do not worry to join with roboforex and build our own business, we can maximize the ability to get the best performance at this place, and i believe that some of us have already known and agreed with roboforex reputation .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    Khimi234,
    so we do not worry to join with roboforex and build our own business, we can maximize the ability to get the best performance at this place, and i believe that some of us have already known and agreed with roboforex reputation .
    Yes there is no doubt in it and I am agree with you about this statement almost we all know very well robo forex reputation, but there are still many new member's who are new in this forum and don't know much about this broker and its our duty to help all new trader's to get a best broker for trading. Robo forex forum and Robo forex broker both are best in the world

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    It is a blessing to have a good broker working with. What I understand in this is really about work for the trader. What you want in the broker must be he first reason you are choosing the broker. Also, if you want the best for yourself, try not to do it with broker that is market maker. Live support is a very good point of attraction as well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 2
    I agree, a good broker is important in trading because they holds our money and they are the one that executes our orders,my criteria of a good broker are: excellent support, low spread, provide good benefits to trader(bonus or rebates), quick or instant withdrawal, never do hocus focus on its price quotes. The most important characteristic to me is a broker must not do some price manipulation or some stop loss hunting activities, I have seen these kind of activities in another brokers some are even regulated brokers, it maybe intentional or not but its an ugly practice.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    It is a blessing to have a good broker working with. What I understand in this is really about work for the trader. What you want in the broker must be he first reason you are choosing the broker. Also, if you want the best for yourself, try not to do it with broker that is market maker. Live support is a very good point of attraction as well.
    Yeah we can get good information from the live support too, and can get every information about the broker from there. Its best for trader's to choose a wise broker for their trading no matter we are doing short trading or long term trading every trader need a better broker who can satisfy the clients needs, yeah there are many money maker broker's we should stay away from them

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast