what is time frame?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what is time frame?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

what is time frame?

i am a new trader.i want to know about time frame.because some people tell me time frame is very important for making money.but i don't know what is time frame.if you know about time frame,please tell me..........

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Value trader; 08-19-2013 at 05:36 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Time frame is most important for trader a trader can understand that a candle how many time will run ,
    and a trader can take a decession to see the time frame.

Not allowed!

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 568
    Given: 191
    Quote Originally Posted by banna71 View Post
    i am a new trader.i want to know about time frame.because some people tell me time frame is very important for making money.but i don't know what is time frame.if you know about time frame,please tell me..........
    When you look at the charts you may notice parameters: H1, H4, D1 e t.c.

It means that if your time frame is H1 (1 hour), it will take 1 hour for candle to build

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I am experienced trader and when i want to scalping i prefer M30 to trade on and when i have long term trading plan then i prefer D1 or W1.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    time frame man is mean the time on the chart for each candle , and you found in your meta trader as m1 , m5 , m15 ,m30 ,1h , 4h .... etc ... and that is mean if we take m15 as example each candle have 15 minute to move and after 15 minute there is another candle open .. and 1h mean each candle change after 1 h ...etc .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 6
    time frame is use in forex to show time interval in chart simple example on this question is let suppose you are trading at 1h time frame on candlestick chart.now listen carefully if your time frame is 1h then new candle will start at every new hour mean one hour gap.if your time frame is 5 then every new candle start with 5m(minute) gap.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    time frame is use to determine the kinda trader we want to be,either a short time frame trader or long time trading,short time trader dont need to wait much before they enter trade but long time trader need to wait atimes hours before they can make trading.it just about the interpretation of the market on each time and hours.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Time frame is usually used to view the market trends, so the comparison of trends between different time frames, then we can be much easier to see the ongoing market trends. So the time frame is used to display a specific market movements per period.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Time frame is usually used to view the market trends which helps us to make right trade with right direction. There are many time frame you can see on the top of the chart, M!, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4 etc. If we select M15 time frame, then it will affect in the candle pattern which will change the candle after 15 minutes.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I will rather prefer not to say that one time frame is the best, so far it is not the 1 min or the 5 minute time, all that matters will depend on the plans of the trader and his trading strategies towards winning the market per time. What i believe is that; the longer the time, the better it will be for the trader that uses it often.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast