Why Most OF Traders Used MT4?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Most OF Traders Used MT4?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Why Most OF Traders Used MT4?

Now Meta trader 4 trading platform is very popular for Forex trading,I think Most of the trader used MT4 Platform for there are Forex trading but my question,why we used MT4 Software for our trading platform.?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Yeah that's true you are saying right I also use MT4 terminal for trading because its very good for me I like its features and tools there is one more named MT5 in the market but I not used that till now hope in future I will use that too but for now MT4 terminal is best for me

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    i believe mt4 is most easily meter trader to be understood by newbies,though we might change it but majority of Forex trader prefer the mt4 trade due to it familiarity and it easily explained and understood

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdul Waheed View Post
    Now Meta trader 4 trading platform is very popular for Forex trading,I think Most of the trader used MT4 Platform for there are Forex trading but my question,why we used MT4 Software for our trading platform.?
    in my opinion i think the MT4 platform is the most popular platform in the world because you can use any Expert Advisors also you can test any strategy with any time you want and with any time frame you want .and it is so simple in my opinion so it is the best way to trade Forex .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    it's because the MT4 is most vastly preferred platform for both brokers and the traders, it is really bug free, eats less bandwidth and is also very much convenient for making trades with low internet speed too, so it is preferred by most of the traders.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Mt4 which is the most popular trading platform amongst forex traders, retail traders in particular, this is a class of trading platform that connects traders to the forex market, its very efficient and simple to operate and it has all the basic facilities a trader would need in a trading platform.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    I think MT4 is easy to use because MT4 have a features that are easily understood by many people, also beginner traders. MT4 is a program that is lightweight and use a little internet usage when accessing the brokers server, and MT4 also have a stable execution process.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    So far I guess that mt4 is 4 digit and mt5 is 5 digit trading platform. I am also using 5 digit trading platform and do not find any problem in trading with this platform. I think, 5 digit chart is better than 4 digit chart to understand better forex market. Mt4 and Mt5 is not a factor, the greatest factor is our trading skill through we can able to do better in both the chart.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    think mt4 will be many effortlessly meter dealer being comprehended simply by rookies, even though we would change it yet most forex trader choose the mt4 business as a result of that understanding plus it effortlessly discussed and also comprehended.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    I think Meta Trader 4 (MT4) is easily usable and can be access useful menu easily and this platform have many useful feature so i think many Forex use MT4 and they feel comfortable for using MT4 platform. I think every potential trader should be used MT4 for trading at Forex. It is better for those.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast