Demo account is very helpful or not?
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Demo account is very helpful or not?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Demo account is very helpful or not?

Demo account is very important for learning forex.demo always help us for learning new things about forex.i also start my 1st trade after learning on demo account.
    what is your opinion?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    the demo account remain the only place we can learn to become a better and successful trader,even the so called Forex expert do trade the demo understand few about the market,all trading strategy are being practice and mastered at the demo account,though the demo account can be very boring but it the only place to acquired knowledge.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Yes demo account is a very important first step to learn Forex properly
    And helps Forex demo investors Account to gain knowledge and experience to identify various trading strategies, and before the start of trading in the neighborhood

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Yeah demo account is very necessary for everyone because without it you can't learn forex practically its necessary and here you can make differ strategies too for your future trading and you can learn here forex without putting real money so there is no doubt in it that demo account is necessary :)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    yes i agree with it, demo account is very helpful to learn how the price movement and find the best position to enter the market
    and the important one is we are going to loss nothing if we have a wrong position...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by banna71 View Post
    Demo account is very important for learning forex.demo always help us for learning new things about forex.i also start my 1st trade after learning on demo account.
    what is your opinion?
    in fact demo account is looks like the real account so we can say it is the same but you can trade with the demo account with out not a real money so it is a great way to learn trading Forex any beginner trader to trade with out any real money .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    yes i think demo account is very helpful for new and experienced trader .by using demo account new trader know the forex market properly also know the function of meta trader and experienced trader test their some strategy before using in real account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    I think demo trading is essential for every trader, if we dont practice on demo trades well, then we can't gain enough knowledge with which we can make our trades well, and thus it becomes very much important that the newbie traders first should trade on demo before starting to trade o real.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by mohin View Post
    yes i think demo account is very helpful for new and experienced trader .by using demo account new trader know the forex market properly also know the function of meta trader and experienced trader test their some strategy before using in real account.
    Yes demo accounts is for newbies for practice purpose as well as experienced trader who want improve their skill. for a beginner trader demo account practice is the primary thing to know how work this business . but for senior trader or experience trader its help them to improve there trading skills more perfectly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    i n my opinion forex is blessing for beginners. you can call it a factory of skill full traders. it can convert an unskilled person in to a skillful trader . this is the best way of learning where we can learn forex from a to z. in demo account we can test our strategies without any fear and loss. and this can brings confident inside us to trade in live account .

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast