Given: 19

simple bollinger bands

my friends
    we can use the polinger bands with its default sittings

we can use the m15 time frame for all the pairs

when there is an important event on you economic calendar

which previous ed by a very narrow of the bands lines

then you can enter with the same direction of the bands open

you may get at least 50 -70 pips at the same half an hour of the mean time of the event release

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    bollingerbands is a trend indicator, and also there are the channel and will help us to get support resistance with dynamic, we need to pay attention with use it to get entry point and also exit point, and we can use the middle line to get the trend,
    i used BB with default setting and use all time frames to get the confirmation about the market, and sometimes combine it with the others

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    yes as to work of the good manage on having of the good supports with the signals by the customs on work with the fundamental sentiment on analytics, good trader should had of the better on strength as to enter with the chance to avoid of the worse on risks to stay with the better sustains on running with the longer terms of the strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    bollingerbands is a trend indicator, and also there are the channel and will help us to get support resistance with dynamic, we need to pay attention with use it to get entry point and also exit point, and we can use the middle line to get the trend,
    i used BB with default setting and use all time frames to get the confirmation about the market, and sometimes combine it with the others
    hey do you mean that we may se another indicator to get sure of the trades we enter . so i do agree with you that here we may use the stocastic occilirator to make filter for the point of entry we decide to take . also we can get more sure if we followed the news and the economic calendar

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Quote Originally Posted by lawners1791 View Post
    yes as to work of the good manage on having of the good supports with the signals by the customs on work with the fundamental sentiment on analytics, good trader should had of the better on strength as to enter with the chance to avoid of the worse on risks to stay with the better sustains on running with the longer terms of the strategy.
    of course sir there is no problem if we make combination of the good fundamental analysis and the using of these indicators like the bollinger bands and other indicators also may be used with it like RSI and the stochastic Ocsilirator . we should be sure of our entery point when we make more than one tool to help us good analysing

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    No matter news is coming or not the best thing will be to wait for a good entry point. Mostly I not focus on any fundamental analysis I just wait for good support and resistance points and after that I open my trade's. I always focus on good risk and reward ratio too. So this is my trading system which is very simple and easy to understand

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Yes if we are not comfortable with any trading style then its important to work upon on the another one, personally I also follow the same step like you Mr. Hukam I like to follow the market trend and wait for the good entry point, most of time a trend market work well with fundamental news and help to make good amount of pips in the market

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    Bollinger bands are one of the favoured trading indicators, they are very good in the decisions making, one thing that is more graceful in this is how it is having the support and resistance, and the trend trading capacities. It is in the best interest of the trader to know what is next to be done with all the works they are doing altogether.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    confirming of the good entry points with the BB signals as qualifying of more with the returns on monitoring with the chance on appealing of the release on news with the strategic timeframe of initials.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    yes sometimes to work also with the different logics on appealing of the better strategy with the manage on referring finale on conclusion. as bollinger bands work on delivering signals on maturing position with the points on entries; those to offers of the wider on options to put of an good calls.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 60 123451151 ... LastLast