Why meta trade platform so famous?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why meta trade platform so famous?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Why meta trade platform so famous?

Maximum broker use meta trade.because meta trade is good for trading...
    what do you think about it ?

lets share your opinion

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    well i believe meter 4 is the most simple platform to understand and one can easily get someone and site to explain the break down of meter4,almost all Forex trader and the expert still use the meter and the the mt5 is becoming famous as well but i think that has some kinda complication and that why people dont use it much

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by banna71 View Post
    Maximum broker use meta trade.because meta trade is good for trading...
    what do you think about it ?

lets share your opinion
    there is many reason in fact one of this advantages is you can trade using any Expert Advisors also you can test any strategy in seconds by choosing the right time to test it and you can start testing simply .also the mt4 indicators is so simple to use so that reasons mt4 platform is the best choice for any Forex trader.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Believe the main reason for the popularity of the meta 4 trader is due to it's simplicity and the fact that most traders recommend it for there pairs so its more like people are already use to the platform so they rather stick to what they are use to and wouldn't want to complicate things with other complex trading platforms.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    MetaTrader platform became famous because this platform is easy to use, we do not need any special knowledge about IT to learn metatrader. Many trading software available in the internet but most are pretty difficult to use, because it has too many features so often made traders confused when using that software.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Meta trade platform is famous because it is a very simple and easy to use this trade. Every one can use meta trade with some basic knowledge and skill as it does not include special type of knowledge.Many people and forex traders are using meta trade and becoming famous and i think this trade is best choice for every trader.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    Meta trader 4 terminal is very famous my friend we all know very well about this terminal or software its a very famous software because we don't have any other software yet for trading recently meta trader five software launched but meta trader 4 software is very old and easy to understand

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Meta trader 4 platform is very popular even my all friends are doing trading only with meta trader 4 software i know that there are many trading softwares in this business but for now I am doing trading with mt4 I not want to change my trading terminal its very simple and easy to use

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    Forex trading does have a lot of benefits that we can use for profit. We can run this business with a very minimal capital so that everyone can run this business. I think forex trading is very flexible where we can run this business anytime and anywhere.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Sir meta trader is an very old platform I think most of people like to do trade with meta trader 4 software even there are many other terminals also where trader's like to do trading but most of people are using only meta trader 4 for trading. I am also using only meta trader 4 for trading

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast