How to post in threads or in Robo Forex Forum?

Thread: How to post in threads or in Robo Forex Forum?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504

How to post in threads or in Robo Forex Forum?

This is my second thread in which I will explain step by step that how you have to post in Robo forex forum threads. Hope you will learn very well from it.

1. First of all you all have to login to your Robo Forex Forum account:

2. Now you can choose a section like ( Trading a to z, Trading strategies, Forex digest etc.)

thread 2.JPG

3. Now suppose I clicked on Trading strategies section

4. After that you will able to see this screen. Now you can choose any thread in which you to post any comment for example you want to give an reply in ( Trade the Usd/Chf with simple strategy Thread). You can click on that first

New thread.JPG

5. When you will click on that thread then you will able to see this screen. Now you can see in this screenshot that above side there is a box showing (Reply to thread) you can click on that or can use one short cut method for shortcut method you can check 6th line.

New thread 1.JPG

6. You can go to the bottom of that current page ( that I show you in fifth point) and can give reply from there too, you can write your comment and click on post quick reply as shown in the image check this:

new thread 3.JPG

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Wow this one also good. You are creating many good threads sir. I think mostly you are focusing on new trader's in your threads. You are helping all new trader's in a very good way. I know that for a new trader its very hard to know about posting process but you explained it in a very simple process. Keep it up and you are inspiring many members here. I think we all should help new member in this forum

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    This is my second thread in which I shared that how we have to have post in threads, Its looking a simple thing but you will able to see that there are many new member's who not able to know about it they ask to forum moderator's and member's about that. Couple of days back I got 2,3 messages from all new member's they were asking about creating thread and posting in thread's that's why I opened these two thread's

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2
    yes. it is really a very good post. it is very good for them who are completely new forum member. but i think a forum member can post in any section, not only on a to z section.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Thanks for liking my thread, Yeah mate you are right and I already explained about that above in my post. We can post in any thread , There are many section's there you can choose anyone according to your choice. I just opened this thread for all new member's help hope they will get a easy answer form them from here

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    This is a best thread for a new trader when I was a newbie in this forum that time I faced a lot of problem to create a thread and to post in a thread. Some a new member don't know much about forex education forum's so they not able to understand that how we have to post comments and how we have to create thread's so wonderful work Mr. Hukam

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 19
    of course there are hundreds of new members who enter and register in this forum daily and of course its our duty as old members to add them how can they treat in this forum and how they go from one section to another in this forum . I think all these tutorial posts are very usefull to all the new traders as well

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    of course there are hundreds of new members who enter and register in this forum daily and of course its our duty as old members to add them how can they treat in this forum and how they go from one section to another in this forum . I think all these tutorial posts are very usefull to all the new traders as well
    Thanks hosny you are saying right I am agree with you about that. There are a lot of new member's who don't know much about this thing too. They don't know how they have to post in a thread, So its very important to help every new trader, Its our responsibility to guide all new trader's in this forum. It will be very helpful for forum and trader growth too

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sohorab View Post
    This really is MY PERSONAL second thread which my spouse and i shared That how my partner and i have to obtain post within threads, it is looking a uncomplicated thing but You can in a position to check out This there are lots of new member's which not competent to understand Concerning this they ask to help forum moderator's ALONG WITH member's exactly about that. Couple associated with days back my partner and i made it 2 messages from almost all new member's they were asking about producing thread ALONG WITH posting with thread's that's why we opened most of these only two thread's.
    So you mean you also opened new threads like this in this forum? Can you please provide me the links of your threads, yeah its a better thing to help trader's like this way we all have to help each other in forex and have to build this community. I like to help all new trader's like you mate. Yeah all new trader's don't know fully about robo forex forum function

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    This is a best thread for a new trader when I was a newbie in this forum that time I faced a lot of problem to create a thread and to post in a thread. Some a new member don't know much about forex education forum's so they not able to understand that how we have to post comments and how we have to create thread's so wonderful work Mr. Hukam
    Yeah that's the point I am discussing almost in my all thread, its very important to understand that there are many new member's who don't know much about it, and it can take a long time to learn about these simple things for every new trader, thanks for liking my thread dear I am focusing on creating more valuable threads for new trader's in next month

Not allowed!