How to create a thread in Robo Forex Forum?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to create a thread in Robo Forex Forum?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504

How to create a thread in Robo Forex Forum?

There are many new forum member's who don't not properly that how they have to create a thread in this forum even they don't know how to post in this forum so I am creating two thread from where they will able to very easily that how they have to post a thread and how they have to post a comment in any thread. So in this thread I will tell all new trader's that how they have to create a thread in a particular section of this forum

1. First of all you have to login your robo forex forum account and after that you will able to see this screen

Thread 1.JPG

2. Now you can check below the screen that there are many sections which you can choose for creating a thread but first of all you have to know about the forum rules very well because you will get your bonus according to your status.You can choose sections like ( Forex Digest, Trading from A to Z, Trading psychology discipline and motivation) to create your thread.

thread 2.JPG

Even you can create threads in other sections too its your own choice. Now you can click on any section For Example I clicked on Trading Psychology discipline Motivation section

3. Now you will able to see this screen:

thread 3.JPG

4. Now you can see that there is a sign called (post a thread) above in this screenshot. You have to just click there and then you will able to see this screen.

thread 4.JPG

Now in this page you have to write title name for example (trading discipline) and have to write your own criteria keep in mind that you don't have to do copy paste and have to write an informative threads that's why its important to check forum rules first from where you will also able to know that how much words you have to post in your thread.

5 After writing about your thread you have to click on submit new thread option shown in the image. That's it and very soon if your thread will be informative then moderator will approve it without any problem

thread five.JPG

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    What a great thread sir thanks for this wonderful explanation I think there are many new members in this forum who don't know much about this topic, You shared a very nice thread and you explain it in a very simple and easy process. All new trader's should look at your thread its very effective and informative. Thanks one again sir

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Thanks for liking my thread mate yeah I am creating almost all thread to help new trader's. There are many trader's in this forum who don't know much about robo forex forum. Even they don't know much that how they have to post and how they have to create a thread in this forum. Hope all members will like my thread's like you. And I am always here for all newbies

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2
    it is not so much hard to make a new thread at all. at first we need to open our forum site. then we have to choose any section for thread. then we shall find post a new thread button on the top of left corner of the screen. now we need to click on the " post a new thread" button. then we have find a page like a form. we have to fill up it and submit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Thanks for the explanation mate yes I already mentioned about it in my thread. And I explain it in a step by step process. You know there are many new member's in this forum who even know how they have to find thread's My aim is only to help all new trader's from these thread's yeah that's very easy for us but not very easy to for all new forum member's at all

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    This one is same like posting in a thread means same like your old thread but here you posted well about creating a thread rather than posting a thread you are explaining very well and within step by step I think this type of education will help all new trader's to learn very easy about creating thread in Robo Forex forum great work sir keep it up

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 19
    of course we tried this so many times , but I thought that we are going to read a very important post on the conditions of the good thread in the forum to be very valuable in order to upgrade our rank . but of course this thread may help others who seek to know how to make a thread . generally you may write in the next time about the advantages of a good thread

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    Creating of thread in a forum is very easy if the thread is not closed already. But the way to create a meaningful thread is the one that is scarce with various traders of the market. One thing that is sure also is that, most thread are not created immediately, some are still subjected to the moderator approval before they can be visible.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    Creating of thread in a forum is very easy if the thread is not closed already. But the way to create a meaningful thread is the one that is scarce with various traders of the market. One thing that is sure also is that, most thread are not created immediately, some are still subjected to the moderator approval before they can be visible.
    yeah its important to open a good and meaningful thread in robo forex forum. My aim is to help all new trader's that's why I am opening this thread for them. You are right mate we need moderator approval for sure to approve our thread in any section. I already explained about that. Mostly gamer sir take few hour's or 1 day to approve any thread

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

May main aim is to help New Trader

Quote Originally Posted by sohorab View Post
    This can be not thus much difficult for you to Build a new thread in all. on initial we need in order to open OUR forum site. then when i be asked to Pick virtually any department pertaining to thread.and then i shall obtain post a new thread switch at the top involving left corner of your screen. currently my partner and i need to help Click on the " post the latest thread" button. subsequently my spouse and i have get a great site like a form.my spouse and i be required to populate The idea AND submit.
    Thanks for giving that explanation mate. Yes its very easy to make a new thread in this forum. But do you know there are many members who don't know much about this in forum. They use only posting their comments option in this forum. Couple of days back I found that a member was asking about creating a thread in one thread in this forum. That's why I opened this thread where I am sharing a simple process of making a thread

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast