Never compare yourself with other trader's its your own journey - Page 4
Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Never compare yourself with other trader's its your own journey

Banned
    Sometimes, it is very good not to compare oneself with other traders, but at ties it is not a good thing. If you are still a type of trader that is not satisfied with what you are earning, there are still needs for you to compare yourself with other trades, and by that you will know if they are better than you in quality. And you can learn from them if you know they are better.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Sometimes, it is very good not to compare oneself with other traders, but at ties it is not a good thing. If you are still a type of trader that is not satisfied with what you are earning, there are still needs for you to compare yourself with other trades, and by that you will know if they are better than you in quality. And you can learn from them if you know they are better.
    Just remember comparing ourself with other trader in positive side. It means I compare to other trader, other trader has higher ability and higher capasity. From other trader we can learn to increase our ability. I agree with thread starter that we do not have to compare ourself with other trader.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Just remember comparing ourself with other trader in positive side. It means I compare to other trader, other trader has higher ability and higher capasity. From other trader we can learn to increase our ability. I agree with thread starter that we do not have to compare ourself with other trader.
    [lang=id]right, it can become a mirror for us , what level are we know ? and with compare it, so traders will know their position on this business and will trigger them to learn deeply, demo contest is a good place to compare our ability with the others, and as the conclusion that everyone will have different ability, and maybe we can make it more than the others, if want it..how ?[/lang]

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    right, it can become a mirror for us , what level are we know ? and with compare it, so traders will know their position on this business and will trigger them to learn deeply, demo contest is a good place to compare our ability with the others, and as the conclusion that everyone will have different ability, and maybe we can make it more than the others, if want it..how ?
    We can look below of us to make as graceful to the God. And then we look up of us to make us always improve our capacity and capability. I learn forex structure from many thing from other member. And also I have offline friend too concern in trading so I can take the knowledge and the advantages

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    We can look below of us to make as graceful to the God. And then we look up of us to make us always improve our capacity and capability. I learn forex structure from many thing from other member. And also I have offline friend too concern in trading so I can take the knowledge and the advantages
    yes it is a nice thing if we can share and discuss with the others, and especially if have offline friend who will give us more inputs directly, it is the way to take a look at ourselves, find our weakness and mistakes and try to complete it, because sometimes so hard to see our mistakes and but easy to see people's mistakes

Yes, I agree with you. We should not compare yourself with others. We should be confident that we can be successful as other traders who are already successful. We can learn from them, so that our knowledge about forex trading can be increased. Science is increased it will make us better.

Quote Originally Posted by meril View Post
    Yes, I agree with you. We should not compare yourself with others. We should be confident that we can be successful as other traders who are already successful. We can learn from them, so that our knowledge about forex trading can be increased. Science is increased it will make us better.
    When we are doing our trading we will know about the markets and if we are wise enough then we will never get into such kind of trades that can give us losses. We need to carefully evaluate all the available options with us and this will also mean that most of the times we may know about a trade but it is not a wise thing to do our trades.

Since each trader is not the same the amount of income they will be getting is also not going to be the same

Every traders trades with his way of trading. For instance news trading appeals me a lot. When there is some news, you must rely on the fundamental analysis. I trade in the news time with no technical indicators but its very hard for me, i still newbie in this situation so i just quit the trading in this period.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SuccessfulKartik View Post
    Every traders trades with his way of trading. For instance news trading appeals me a lot. When there is some news, you must rely on the fundamental analysis. I trade in the news time with no technical indicators but its very hard for me, i still newbie in this situation so i just quit the trading in this period.
    [lang=id]if you trade with news or fundamental analysis, you need to understand how to analyze the news and what is the impact to the market, or also you can use calender economic that was offered by many websites or brokers and you can get them with free or fees, and then you only nee to follow it, and remember, always set the risk properly[/lang]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by meril View Post
    Forex trading is not what you can do with levity sir. It might be viewed from one perspective that comparison is wrong. But in another school of though, the comparison could be the way out for the trader sir. If you want to advance and move in a better pace, you would compare yourself and adjust in that manner as well.

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast