Forex trading demo contests a great way to enhance our skill and experience.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Forex trading demo contests a great way to enhance our skill and experience.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504

Forex trading demo contests a great way to enhance our skill and experience.

Hey folks, As we all know that Robo Forex Broker providing a very good opportunity to earn money with differ kinds of contests. There are many contests which held by robo forex broker every week and monthly bases like demo forex contest, king size mt5 contest, trade day contest etc.

Demo.JPG

Forex trading is a popular business where a lot of people enter every day. But due to lack of knowledge and less trading experience they not able to make money consistently in this business. I think for them Robo forex broker giving a very good platform. From these all contests they can improve their skill and experience and these contests can motivate them in a very good way.

Robo Forex forum also helping us to make bonus money for our real trading. But along with robo forex forum we should spend some time in these all contests too. I think these types of contests can play a key role to become a successful trader in this field. Hope you all will act upon my words and will focus on these all contests too. Check this link for more detail.

http://www.contestfx.com/

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    demo contest is the place for us to know our ability and compare it with the others, at demo contest, so we can try to boost our maximum ability, but many of us ignore MM and also RM because wanted to reach the target
    but of course, demo contest is different with real account ( real account is marathon ) and so danger for us to use the system at demo contest for real account

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Very good thread yes sir I think we all should take participate in these contests but due to forum posting I am not joining these contests now days was making a lot of thread's too since couple of day's but in near future I will try to do join some contests. I think for a new trader its a very good chance to grow their skill and experience with the help of these contests

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 19
    of course the contests give us the right enthusiasm to lean and follow the market good . the contest give us the spirit of win and profit . the contests can also make us steady and ready for any movement of the market at any time . we may face any problems we can a void if we experienced the tasks of the contests well

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    In my sincere comment here, the demo contest is just an aggressive way to earn the prize, it can never show the best trader in the contest. Series of trading discipline that should not be used in the live trading were used in the demo contest. Although, it is a good social means to feel among the traders of the world and contest, that is what I see only about it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    No matter we are doing trading in contests are doing in real trading account our main aim is to be focus on good disciplined trading. There is not need to become a aggressive trader most of trader's try to do aggressive trading in contests but there is no need to do that some time your discipline also can make you winner in a contest.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Demo contest is good- no doubt in it. Though I am not involved with demo contest yet, but I have the plan to involve with demo contest soon. Through demo contest we can able to bring more perfectness of our trading. Overall, I can tell the importance of practice and trading discipline. If we continue practice with sincerity, then we can able to become a good trader- no doubt in it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    I am always interested to take a part in the demo contest, but for now I can not participate in the demo contest, because I do not have much time to watch the charts, I've been several times take a part in the demo contest, but I was never successful because of some reasons, first.... I do not have a good scalping system, the second... I do not have much time for scalping, third... because I have no idea whether a long term trader could be a winner in the contest? lol

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    lol Don't know about that mate, I am also a long term trade like you so don't know that a long term trader will win the prize or not but I think its a monthly contest where we have a lot of days to make money and if we have to some good trade's in Gold and Silver then for sure we can make bigger money and can win the prize

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    In my sincere comment here, the demo contest is just an aggressive way to earn the prize, it can never show the best trader in the contest. Series of trading discipline that should not be used in the live trading were used in the demo contest. Although, it is a good social means to feel among the traders of the world and contest, that is what I see only about it.
    I think that could be a good point we have to do aggressive trading in most of contests. I think demo forex contest is a very good option for long term trader's. It held weekly and we have a great chance to win this contest by using a good less risky trading system. There is not need to do any aggressive trading in it. Its a good contest for all long term trader's

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast