MT5 Terminal History - Page 2
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: MT5 Terminal History

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

MT5 Terminal History

Does anyone know how to increase the history data in MT5?MT5 terminal showing data 8 august 2010.this information tell me my friend.i don't know this information right or wrong.if you know this information please tell me.........

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    You can change the view in that case. Also you can change the chart into that month which you want to see. Then slide through your desired date and you will see the history of that day. Its easy. First time it will take some time to load the data. So don't panic just be calm and take your time. Thanks...

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    go through history in mt5 right click then click all history or custom period only possible otherwise broker restriction in platform then request to your broker send your request,

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Sometimes, it may need that the trader need to set the computer time that he is using to teh one of his country correctly. i am not saying that this is the error in it, it may be the error at the same time. Except that the broker has deleted a traders record like that, i do not see any reason it should appear against the traders record.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    i have problem with mt5 terminal. i can not see Stop loss place and take profit place when i drag my pass deal to the chart.for example i have done trade eur/usd and now i want see that at the chart but when i do that just open and close of trade is showed. at mt4 when i do this open and close and stop loss and take profit is showed. any guy can asisst me please.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by allen View Post
    i have problem with mt5 terminal. i can not see Stop loss place and take profit place when i drag my pass deal to the chart.for example i have done trade eur/usd and now i want see that at the chart but when i do that just open and close of trade is showed. at mt4 when i do this open and close and stop loss and take profit is showed. any guy can asisst me please.
    What i can advice you on this is that you need a guidance on this, the mt5 is not like mt4, maybe you are too used 2with mt4 with it and think that things will be working in the same manner with them. You should try to tell the live support of roboforex to put you true on this while both of you do it together during the chat.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    the history that is available is the only one that you may see so i do not think that there is any way to get more history about your trades and for more information i think you should search on google maybe you will get a solution for that problem and fix it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 13
    I only know about mt5 about four months ago when I tried to open an account in roboforex but I'm not interested back then. I use mt4 and I like mt4 and I'm not planning to chance it any time soon. I know its hard to earn money in forex trading trading that's why I concentrate in mt4 and learn more about mt4 than try to learn again in mt5. I know that if you using mt4 theirs only few things you need to know about mt5 but still its just added weight for me.

- - - Updated - - -

I only know about mt5 about four months ago when I tried to open an account in roboforex but I'm not interested back then. I use mt4 and I like mt4 and I'm not planning to chance it any time soon. I know its hard to earn money in forex trading trading that's why I concentrate in mt4 and learn more about mt4 than try to learn again in mt5. I know that if you using mt4 theirs only few things you need to know about mt5 but still its just added weight for me.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    The international foreign exchange market provides opportunities for deriving high-yield and high-risk profit from currency rate fluctuations. Success of a trader depends on many factors; one of them is a trading platform the broker offers for operating on the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I think you can increase it easily you need to check your history what's it occur . you find the solution easily .you check the history mt4 or mt5 platform you find the solution

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    There is no difference to get the history from the mt4 platform . if you know the way to see the mt4 trading history , that time , you will be able to see the mt5 platform history . as if the broker will give you the daily and monthly history by email . but finding on it to the mt5 platform just use the same way which have you done in the mt4 .

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast