MT5 Terminal History
Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: MT5 Terminal History

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

MT5 Terminal History

Does anyone know how to increase the history data in MT5?MT5 terminal showing data 8 august 2010.this information tell me my friend.i don't know this information right or wrong.if you know this information please tell me.........

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    i think you can get this history easily by type the mt4 history and you can the history period i think you can see your history from beginning with out any problems with mt4 or mt5 platform .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 15
    To increase history data, I think it's easily set chart period in Monthly, and then move/slide that chart to the left, until we found the date that we want, or press keypad button Home,PgUp, PgDn, End.

When MT5 downloading history data for first time, it would be some delay in MT5 chart.... It's normal, so just continuing slide to the left/right.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 5
    I think it is not a problem . Getting history of previous month's market you can choice the option "meta trader 5 " . You can also set the chart and get the previous chart . Then to have a look of them you should go upper .The more you go the more previous result would be appeared . For this per pose you can use both mouse and key board button . Some time it may take time but don't worry about it .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Trading platform of MT5 is perfectly equipped with traders working tools that allows trading on the financial market. It provides the necessary tools to analyze price changes and use the automated trading program which is known as Robot or EA. To increase data setting various trading charts and analyzing tools can be helpful. It is a multi-market platform.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 87
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by jamil_hcd View Post
    Trading platform of MT5 is perfectly equipped with traders working tools that allows trading on the financial market. It provides the necessary tools to analyze price changes and use the automated trading program which is known as Robot or EA. To increase data setting various trading charts and analyzing tools can be helpful. It is a multi-market platform.
    Well, that's how the MT5 is better than the MT4 but it's not all about that only. Take a look carefully and you will find that the EA in the just can't be compared to the MT4. The only advantage about the is the EA and personally i will think both of them is good depend on what you need.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Consequently, this tiniest ton sizing will likely be 0. 01 ton. You won't turn into 0. 001 ton by any means in addition to i'm sure that 0. 01 ton has already been small a good amount of. And such a long time you'll be able to read the construction available you let your catch turn into large in spite of the occurrence involving this type of small ton sizing. Nicely, it is possible it is actually large in your case an individual defined you need to organization 0. 001 ton after all.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by banna71 View Post
    Does anyone know how to increase the history data in MT5?MT5 terminal showing data 8 august 2010.this information tell me my friend.i don't know this information right or wrong.if you know this information please tell me.........
    Go the your history icon on your trading platform right click and you'll see the available options to veiw previous trading history,although viewing previous history has its limitation depending on your account type.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    i think you can get this history easily by type the mt4 history and you can the history period i think you can see your history from beginning with out any problems with mt4 or mt5 platform . It provides the necessary tools to analyze price changes and use the automated trading program which is known as Robot or EA. To increase data setting various trading charts and analyzing tools can be helpful. It is a multi-market platform.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I have not come across this kind of error in my own trading history. If this persist though, the trader can log of and try to reload the trading platform if there is be a change of data. But if the situation is not for coming, the best thing is to report to the company staffs, they are the one that will help you out because it might be an internal error.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast