My trading mistakes during trading
Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: My trading mistakes during trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504

Unhappy My trading mistakes during trading

I am doing trading since over more than 4 year's now. I learned a lot in my life through a great trading experience. First 2 year's were very bad for me but since last 2 year's everything going very well. Today I want to share my trading mistakes with you, hope you will learn very well from this thread and will try to avoid these mistakes in your trading career.

Forex_Mistake.png

1.Started trading without any good trading knowledge: I started to make money without getting any good knowledge but due to lack of knowledge and lack of experience I lost all the time my money in this business

2. Ignoring my risk management and money management rules: I never tried to learn about these two important things called risk management and money management. I think these two are very important to implement in our trading.

3. Never keeping a trading journal: I never tried to make any trading journal. But later after regular losses I come to know that it's very important to create daily journals in my life, and since then I am getting a better result in trading

4. Was not accepting any loss: I was not accepting any loss in my trading. That time my main aim is to make money and was not using any stop loss too because was afraid of loosing money in forex. But now I am using proper stop loss in my trading and accepting my losses too

5: Was Becoming emotional and greedy again and again: We all know very well that its very hard to control our emotion and greed during trading. It takes a very long time to control your greed and emotional in trading. Since more than 2 year's I am able to control these things very well. But for a new trader it's not a very easy task at all.

images(5).jpg

Conclusion: There are many more mistakes but I shared only the few top ones. Hope you all will not do a lot of mistakes like me in forex and will control your emotion and greed on time too. Happy trading

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    It is very fortunate to do trading in the manner that will bring success to you. A trader that does trading this way will only regret what he is doing, the disciplined of the trader is the first means by which he can have success in the market. The trader should be very thorough and disciplined, this will bring much more result to the trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    very good brother you are good person because first you share your experience second you are not disopointed with your loss and work hard and get success in your proffiasion.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Ignoring my risk management and money management rules:
    many trader fall and failure with them when they did trading with lack of MM and RM, some of them was caused by lack of knowledge or also they just ignore it,
    there are some factors why the traders who had understood about MM and RM but still break them, i guess the answer is our mind, we know it

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Ignoring these type of important rules enough to become a failure trader in this market but I think you are a good trader in forex market now because I heard some where in your old posts that you are making consistent profit from forex market. I also faced already these all things in my past life and now I am improving them slowly slowly

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    There are the very common mistakes folks, mostly new trader's do these mistakes in their life they start their real trading without any good trading knowledge and try to take high risk they never accept any losses and always want to make money from the market. They depend upon hope, luck, gambling etc. But later they become emotional and even failure too in forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    This is a good topics through which we can get better idea for better forex trading. Among many common mistakes I can trace No. 1 problems is our lack of knowledge on decision making. We need to take the appropriate decision in the appropriate time to get better benefit from this trading. it is better to take any decision after proper market analysis, otherwise we have no any alternative to face the consequences.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    It is a common mistake, almost all of newbies do it for the first few years, the first two years was a bad experience for you, it also happened to me, so I wasted my time and money for the first two years in this business, but everything can go very well according with much more knowledges that we have of our own experience. Nice thread mate ...

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Thanks mate yeah you are right it take a long time to get the real enjoy of this business. First 2,3 year's was very bad for me mate I lost around to $7000 in first two year's and was very depressed even I was not doing any job too but slowly slowly I improve myself. I am not any professional trader yet but good discipline and good experience helping me to making consistent income

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    It is a common mistake, almost all of newbies do it for the first few years, the first two years was a bad experience for you, it also happened to me, so I wasted my time and money for the first two years in this business, but everything can go very well according with much more knowledges that we have of our own experience. Nice thread mate ...
    we need more time and process, and i do agree with you dear friend, the first two years or maybe three will give us many experiences and dominant with the bad one, at these time, sometimes the traders loss their faith to this business, frustration and disappoint, and i ever got this problems too and almost made me down too

Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Thanks mate yeah you are right it take a long time to get the real enjoy of this business. First 2,3 year's was very bad for me mate I lost around to $7000 in first two year's and was very depressed even I was not doing any job too but slowly slowly I improve myself. I am not any professional trader yet but good discipline and good experience helping me to making consistent income
    it was similar with mine. i remembered that i blew up my $ 1500 capital in account just in several hours, it happened for several times, it was bad and made me down too,m but when i read some experiences from the others, so many of them who had the same problems before reached the goals, so it triggered me to keep learning and practicing,

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast