Most important thing for a trader.
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Most important thing for a trader.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4

Most important thing for a trader.

Every trader work's in forex market to make profit but traders can earn on the base of their trading skills.

I have tried many trading strategies .in the end i think support and resistance is most important in trading.
    Different traders use different tools.
    So, i want to know about the suggesions of different people.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    There are many things important in forex. I think you are talking about trading method here yes trading with support and resistance points a very good idea at all. Because most of all technical trader's try to follow technical analysis in their trading. Hope you are learning very well from the help of Robo Forex Forum sir there are many technical analysis threads in this forum. You can learn very well from there

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    I think that we are all involve in making profits in this market, but the way we are doing this should be carefully reasoned, if not be, traders will suffer more than what they bargained for in the market. One thing that is very important is how the trader will have a good trading system, this is a matter of stages to complete.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Mate first of all I want to tell you that we need a perfect trading psychology in forex. Using a trading strategy mean is not that we are a perfect trader here or it will give us a good profit. We have to keep many things in our mind like our money management, risk management, controlling greed and emotion, if you will follow these things with technical analysis then for sure you can get good result

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    We have to concentrate on many things actually these things are related to each other like a human body part. If you have only one hand in your body then you will not be able to any work properly same like that if you are not following a good trading psychology but following a good strategy then it will not work for you at all

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 19
    any time we enter this market . and when we sit down in front of our monitors to trade , we should come with a very good planning what we are going to do today , what we are going to trade , when we are going to stop trading , all this and more plans should be already set before we start our actual trading. thus before every session we have to discus with ourselves or with others about today`s favorite trades and good positions

Not allowed!
    Last edited by hosny55; 12-25-2014 at 10:05 AM.

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    support resistance is needed by all traders and no matter for what methods they use, i am a scalper but really pay attention for this, and even support resistance is much better than we just use indicators only, because the main idea of support resistance as the basic to identify entry point and also exit point

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Well I think a good trading mindset is very important as we know that most of trader's loose money because of greed and emotion in forex so I think that only a good mindset can help us to avoid the problem of controlling emotion and greed in forex. There are many other thing's also that we have to follow in forex market like money management, risk management, stop loss etc.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Following a good market trend is very important, I think in real all important forex trading principles have their own value in this business so I don't think that only one thing is important for us, For example only the use of stop loss is not heplful for making money its important that we are following a good money management and risk management too along with it

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by amjad23510 View Post
    Every trader work's in forex market to make profit but traders can earn on the base of their trading skills.

I have tried many trading strategies .in the end i think support and resistance is most important in trading.
    Different traders use different tools.
    So, i want to know about the suggesions of different people.
    You might believe that this is the most important thing for yourself, but what of the traders that are successful, but not use the support and resistance. What I believe is that support and resistance means are very powerful really, but they are not only thing that will bring success. What about your trading psychology and management?

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast