Forex is a easy earning way
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex is a easy earning way

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Forex is a easy earning way

i think forex is a easy earning way for expert trader.but it is very difficult business for newbie.this is my opinion.please share your opinion......

Not allowed!

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 568
    Given: 191
    Quote Originally Posted by banna71 View Post
    i think forex is a easy earning way for expert trader.but it is very difficult business for newbie.this is my opinion.please share your opinion......
    It's difficult for everyone, but difficulties are different for newbie and for experienced traders.

Experience trader should stick to his plan and it's pretty difficult, newbie has no plan at all and his difficulties have other nature - he should survive the learning curve and educational curve (avoid all that scam out there)

But trading is not easy for anyone. It can be simple, yes, but easy - no.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    forex trading is not an easy earning business though if one has being able to gain enough experience on the market,one might find the profit in Forex trading kinda easy but to be sincere Forex trading is not an easy business because it takes a lots before one an understand it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I think that forex is not a quick way to make money, and if you know a little about it to begin with. It can take months or years in some cases, to exercise with virtual money before you try real money

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    According to me yes its easy for you if you are experienced person here and learning well since many years but for newbies I can't say that its very easy for them because they are in their learning phase its their first step in forex so they should focus on learning

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by banna71 View Post
    it may so hard to make profits from this market for any beginner trader but in fact if you have the full experience and the enough knowledge you will find this business is so easy way to make money but you must have the enough trading skills and the enough experience about how to make this profits .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Forex is an easy business only for those traders who are good traders, who knows how to trade well in the market to make consistent money, many traders thinks the forex business is a easy platform for earning for everyone, but in reality only the hard working traders will feel its easy to earn from here.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    Already That The win in the Forex the Market is easy to accomplish achieve and the great merchant was not born great, but eLearning and the study of all the analysis and the indicators That Have made ​​him enough experience to make it earn money Easily

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    it may so hard to make profits from this market for any beginner trader but in fact if you have the full experience and the enough knowledge you will find this business is so easy way to make money but you must have the enough trading skills and the enough experience about how to make this profits .
    Yes i think that there is no easy way to earn money in this life . but if someone has a good planning and good money management plan for any business including in forex then they can earn some money with forex . but for that need passes some step which not easy , the trader must take more tome to learn forex well and take for more time to find good system that suit for them

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 1
    No Forex is not us for easy profits from which the loss ratio by the great and the latest statistics carried out by the states that the proportion of losers in forex up to 95% and the gainers Only 5% of the total traders in the world for that Forex is one of the most difficult business, but it seems to people that simple in the beginning

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast