Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Health is Wealth

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542

Health is Wealth

Most of trader's spend a lot of time in front of their computer even some time they not sleep for the whole day. It's due to trading stress they not able to give any rest to their body but lack of sleep could be very harmful for a person.
    In this Article, I would like to concentrate on the effects of a lack of sleep on the brain - the organ we use for trading, however a lack of sleep creates other peripheral problems which too affect a trader :

lack_of_sleep2.93124611_std.jpg

1. Lack of sleep can increase high blood pressure . This exaggerates the effects of stress.

2. Lack of sleep can induce headaches . A "bear with sore head" isn't quite the same for a human, as it is for a currency pair

3. A lack of sleep stimulates inflammation in the body. A body with inflammation cannot function optimally and this includes the brain.

4. Lack of sleep disrupts digestive processes , thus the body and brain become less nourished and less able to function because of this.

5. Lack of sleep is responsible for weight gain and loss of energy . Peptides regulate appetite – Ghrelin stimulates hunger and Leptin stimulates satiety. Lack of sleep stimulates the production of Ghrelin and decreases Leptin. Leptin also increases energy levels, so a reduction in Leptin is very counterproductive.

6. Lack of sleep contributes to depression and anxiety . This is largely due to the fact that Cortisol production is increased , so it affects the traders mood causing irritability and anger and reduces the ability to cope with stress.

So I just want to say that sleep well and don't try to do any over trading in the market because our health is also very important issue first rather than making money.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    What a nice thread for the traders that believe that forex is a do or die affair. No matter what a trader id thinking in the market, the love of the money should be redic4ed. Forex market is meant to be enjoyed by the traders that are real in doing the trading. No matter what a trader is doing, such trader should try you relax.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    it is important for us to know, health is very important and this is everything, and you have good explanation about it, then traders need to keep it good and stable, at this business, many of us just ignore this part, maybe was caused by some factors and force themselves to stay and standby with keep watching their monitor and see the order run in floating minus,
    so they will get double problems
    1. they get some loses
    2. they get problem with health

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Thanks for your comment silverlady and newentry I am agree with you I think its very important to pay much attention on our health rather than making money in forex. Many time we spend a lot of time in front of computer and we forget to give rest to our body which cause a lot of problems in our life. So I think without any health there is no wealth in life

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 19
    I think that the health is very related to the forex trading as a business and we have to be very aware of being in a good helath . as you say that we have to have a good time of sleep . do not be nervous too much . have a good temper while trading do not take every step on our self emotions

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    I agree with you, the health of the trader is the wealth of the trader, even if you are earning well in the market, but do not have the expertise to contain it or give room for health, you are still doing what is wrong, and will not enjoy your living. Forex traders should do all the thing that will put their health first in the market, not stressing themselves too much.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Yeah right mate our health is most important part of our life rather than any money. That's why I sleep around to 8 to 9 hours daily. I gets up very late the other reason is I am a long term trader too so I have a lot of time to check my charts and trades, We have to give proper rest to our body everyday because its our real reward rather than any profit in forex

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Oh nice Mr. Hukam that's a good sleep I mostly sleep for 7 hours maximum. I think we all should understand about it. Without any good health its not very easy to do better trading in the market. A good health mind and body will help us to think positively and we will able to do trade with a right attitude too. Any negative thinking or unhealthy mind could be harmful for our trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    A good sleep always helpful for a trader. If you are not sleeping well and not give proper rest to your body then it can give you many harmful problems like stress, headache, eyesight problem, etc. I think you already shared all important things above in your post khimi, without any good health there could be no wealth in our life

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Yup thanks yeah there are many other causes which can take place in forex by less sleep or any other thing that affect to our health. No matter how much profit we are making proper rest is very essential. There are many trader's in this business who want to make money but not want to learn about a healthy body system. So we should pay much attention on that

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast