Successful Traders VS Failure Traders - Page 3
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 315

Thread: Successful Traders VS Failure Traders

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    State Himachal Pradesh
    Posts
    9,370
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538

    Successful Traders VS Failure Traders

    Successful traders:

    1.They Have better market education, tools, and strategies than most traders: No matter how good your mental game is you must have the right skill, tools, and strategis

    Attachment 11891

    2.They Define their Job differently than most traders: A trader is simple a simply a professional decision marker in a real time, pressure based environment

    3.They Define trading success differently than most traders: This is one of the biggest difference between winning and losing traders its counter intuitive

    4.They have a different trading philosophy and strategy than most traders:
    a. A differ way of looking at discipline
    b. Well tested and effective trading strategy

    Not allowed!

  2. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    State Himachal Pradesh
    Posts
    9,370
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Yeah I am agree with you scalping can create a log of problems some time, I don't have any long experience with scalping but most of trader's not want to focus only on scalping they are following long time frames now days for their analysis like h4, daily chart, weekly chart etc. I personally use h4 time frame for my trading strategy

    Not allowed!

  3. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,748
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    forex market is always complicated and random move. I trader many pair and found that many pair act random move, but in bigger time frame we look, the pair always go to the exact direction. Trader must be a longer time frame trader to be success. I decide to be longer time frame trader not only scalper. Scalper sometimes can kill you.
    Really, the way you reason in this market will make you a failed trader, or a successful trader. In this light, traders should understand the reason why they are trading, and why they should continue trading. if a trader stops because of previous losses without fighting better, then the trader can never be success, that is a failure. But if the trader is losing but trading to be success, that is still a trader that ahs a promising success.

    Not allowed!

  4. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,993
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    Really, the way you reason in this market will make you a failed trader, or a successful trader. In this light, traders should understand the reason why they are trading, and why they should continue trading. if a trader stops because of previous losses without fighting better, then the trader can never be success, that is a failure. But if the trader is losing but trading to be success, that is still a trader that ahs a promising success.
    Its because of our own fault we not able to complete this journey, We not want to obey forex rules and want to become successful in short time, a trader should understand very about the whole concept first. Forex trading is a life time income opportunity for us and we have to do use a better capital management to survive till long term in this business

    Not allowed!

  5. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    It is always good to emulate success, there are chances to choose between being successful or bring failing in the market, but the trader that are persistent in learning will always find their ways to the successful side. If you ever want to be successful, never give up on yourself, try to understand the beauty of trading and make all necessary opportunities work for yourself.

    Not allowed!

  6. #25
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,349
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 1
    For me theirs only a successful traders and not a failure trader. If you are a failure then you are not a trader. Simple as that. I do earn good amount of money each month. In two to three more years I can really see myself earning thousand of dollars each month. So that's the time I can say I am a trader. But if I keep on losing then I don't consider myself a trader yet. But someone who is trying to become a trader.

    Not allowed!

  7. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    State Himachal Pradesh
    Posts
    9,370
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It is always good to emulate success, there are chances to choose between being successful or bring failing in the market, but the trader that are persistent in learning will always find their ways to the successful side. If you ever want to be successful, never give up on yourself, try to understand the beauty of trading and make all necessary opportunities work for yourself.
    Yes sir I am agree with your point we should never give up in this field, as we now that our regular learning will bring good result in trading for sure, as you are saying that we have to learn perfectly in present only then we can earn well in this business. Its important for trader's to know the beauty of this business we can earn a lot of money by good trading from here

    Not allowed!

  8. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,665
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    [lang=id]there is a difference between both of them, maybe just one,
    here is, both of them have enough knowledge and ability, but they took them with different views and ways to operate it
    one can do trading with well because good emotion controlling and the others get the problem to make it profitable because let the emotion stay in mind, so that we can see a difference between of them was caused by commitment and discipline[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  9. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    State Himachal Pradesh
    Posts
    9,370
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]there is a difference between both of them, maybe just one,
    here is, both of them have enough knowledge and ability, but they took them with different views and ways to operate it
    one can do trading with well because good emotion controlling and the others get the problem to make it profitable because let the emotion stay in mind, so that we can see a difference between of them was caused by commitment and discipline[/lang]
    Emotion is a very bad problem for a trader, and its very essential to stop this problem in this business, you are right that most of all trader's loose money because of emotion in forex, there are many good trader's in forex but due to emotion they not able to take any good decision at the time of their trading

    Not allowed!

  10. #29
    Trader techboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6,904
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Emotion is a very bad problem for a trader, and its very essential to stop this problem in this business, you are right that most of all trader's loose money because of emotion in forex, there are many good trader's in forex but due to emotion they not able to take any good decision at the time of their trading
    True, if a trader becomes emotional during trading he will not be able to make a sound trading decisions, emotions is a hindrance in becoming a successful trader and so we must exert all effort to learn how to control our emotions during trading otherwise we will not be able to experience success in these market.

    Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

  11. #30
    Trader
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    561
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Sure the successful trader is the one who can make very good profit in that market and learn how he or she can learn from his or her mistakes in forex market but the failure trader is the one who always loose in forex market and dont know how he or she can deal with the forex market,also the one who dont learn from his or her mistakes,This kind of traders always loose,

    Not allowed!

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •