Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Successful Traders VS Failure Traders

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538

Successful Traders VS Failure Traders

Successful traders:

1.They Have better market education, tools, and strategies than most traders: No matter how good your mental game is you must have the right skill, tools, and strategis

Attachment 11891

2.They Define their Job differently than most traders: A trader is simple a simply a professional decision marker in a real time, pressure based environment

3.They Define trading success differently than most traders: This is one of the biggest difference between winning and losing traders its counter intuitive

4.They have a different trading philosophy and strategy than most traders:
    a. A differ way of looking at discipline
    b. Well tested and effective trading strategy

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    There are many other reasons to loose money if you are doing any careless trading in present that mean you will not be able to make consistent profit. We have to not only focus on few things its very important give same respect to other terms also. Along with it we have to control our over confidence, high risky trading or aggressive trading etc in forex
    To me, if traders are still losing in this market, I do not regard them to be failure, the failures are the traders that quit the market after losing their money. While the successful traders are the ones that have survived with great trading achievements in the market, this is the best that can happen to the smart traders in the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    No matter how good your mental game is you must have the right skill, tools, and strategis
    simply skills, simple strategy, simple trading system but with good mentality produce many more profit, but high skill, high profitable strategy, very complicated strategy and very perfect trading system if not be followed by good mentality and psychology will produce suck trading. I have prove it many time, it occurs in som of my friends experience

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    I think that the successful traders have some thin different for those who are failure like the way they think of , the way they control them selves while trading . the way the make their analyzes , also the way they choose the time in which they can enter he market and the other time in which they go out the market .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    To me, if traders are still losing in this market, I do not regard them to be failure, the failures are the traders that quit the market after losing their money. While the successful traders are the ones that have survived with great trading achievements in the market, this is the best that can happen to the smart traders in the market.
    I think you are correct I am agree with you there are many trader's in forex who learned a lot in their past and now they are able to make consistent profit in forex, only loosing money will not decide that we are a failure or not, If a trader not want to do trade anymore and want to quit this business because of frustration, regular losses, emotion and not want to do any recovery then for sure he or she will be a failure in forex

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    For me all traders started from zero knowledge and so all professional traders once a failure traders also only that they strive to improve and know what are needed to be done so that they can become a good and profitable trader, in short they never give up no matter how many times they stumble they stand up and try again, that is the difference. Failure traders never continue on their journey, they blame the market for their loses and quit trading for good or they never quit but they never learned from their mistakes that they keep doing it over and over again.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    I think you are correct I am agree with you there are many trader's in forex who learned a lot in their past and now they are able to make consistent profit in forex, only loosing money will not decide that we are a failure or not, If a trader not want to do trade anymore and want to quit this business because of frustration, regular losses, emotion and not want to do any recovery then for sure he or she will be a failure in forex
    Success in the market is never about what you have learned, but the application of what you have learned, this will bring the right trading justification to what you are doing in the market. I believe that trading will be good so far the trader understands the way of its trading, I means his style, and the main issue of trading is based on this, it determines the failing traders and the good ones.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    For me all traders started from zero knowledge and so all professional traders once a failure traders also only that they strive to improve and know what are needed to be done so that they can become a good and profitable trader, in short they never give up no matter how many times they stumble they stand up and try again, that is the difference. Failure traders never continue on their journey, they blame the market for their loses and quit trading for good or they never quit but they never learned from their mistakes that they keep doing it over and over again.
    You are right not body is perfect since his or her birth. We have to learn step by step in this business and it can take a very long time to become a professional trader and that's not impossible at all. If we will do hard work and regular practice in this business then for sure we can become financially free in our life from this great online earning opportunity

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    i guess there is no success trader without some failures, and even some of them grew to be a good trader after to be a failure trader.. some can change it from zero to good levels, this is the process for them, then we can see that there is no failure here, but just need a time to change it, and even can make them as the motivation

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    It is very complicated in the market, but the successful traders are not always the perfect trader, but they are doing what will make them be successful in the market, and they are mostly a proactive trader. But the failing traders causes it for themselves, because I believe that if a trader has spent more than 2 years in the market, experience should lead the way.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    It is very complicated in the market
    forex market is always complicated and random move. I trader many pair and found that many pair act random move, but in bigger time frame we look, the pair always go to the exact direction. Trader must be a longer time frame trader to be success. I decide to be longer time frame trader not only scalper. Scalper sometimes can kill you.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast