Thread: Successful Traders VS Failure Traders

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542

Successful Traders VS Failure Traders

Successful traders:

1.They Have better market education, tools, and strategies than most traders: No matter how good your mental game is you must have the right skill, tools, and strategis

images(4).jpg

2.They Define their Job differently than most traders: A trader is simple a simply a professional decision marker in a real time, pressure based environment

3.They Define trading success differently than most traders: This is one of the biggest difference between winning and losing traders its counter intuitive

4.They have a different trading philosophy and strategy than most traders:
    a. A differ way of looking at discipline
    b. Well tested and effective trading strategy
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    losing at forex trading was not caused by lack of knowledge only, but there are some factors who standing beside them and become problems, maybe it was caused low emotion controlling and psychologies, or maybe was caused by another factors, such as the set it too tight for making profit because an urgent condition to make enough their needs

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Yes that's correct there are many reasons of loosing money in forex market but in this thread I am talking about that how good trader's do well in forex rather than failure trader's, you are right that emotion and greed also the main cause of our failure but because of good trading experience good trader's know very well that how they have to control these issues

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Thanks for sharing this thread and you explained very well about this topic too. I think there is too much difference between a successful trader and a failure trader most of points you already explained about it. I think one thing is very important that is trading experience most of trader who loose money and become failure don't have any good trading experience like a professional or a successful trader

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Thanks for sharing this thread through which you have given some key points about the success and failure of this trading. I think, forex success is dependent on our better trading skill and knowledge. Sometimes luck may become a factor of this trade, but overall we can rely on our good trading skill knowledge to get the success.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    losing at forex trading was not caused by lack of knowledge only, but there are some factors who standing beside them and become problems, maybe it was caused low emotion controlling and psychologies, or maybe was caused by another factors, such as the set it too tight for making profit because an urgent condition to make enough their needs
    And also losing isn't meant failure as long as we still have an efforts in this business, Success in forex trading is not obtained instantaneously, they get many failures before they get success, and you are right, failed not only because of lack of knowledge, many other factors are become the cause of the failure. Maybe we've ever experienced such conditions.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    I am very certain that no traders could have being failing if not for their faults, the successful traders might not even have the system that the failing trader has, but they are more coordinated, this is what is helping them in the market. They might have a lower risk and takes trading as a good business in what they do in it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    And also losing isn't meant failure as long as we still have an efforts in this business, Success in forex trading is not obtained instantaneously, they get many failures before they get success, and you are right, failed not only because of lack of knowledge, many other factors are become the cause of the failure. Maybe we've ever experienced such conditions.
    it is great, we grew to be a trader because of some mistakes where losing was in hands and we evaluated all of them, we need to fix some of them and believe that we can make it,
    of course, some of them got losing was not caused by lack of knowledge only, i knew them, i pressed myself to get enough profit because of daily needs

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    The reason of loss is not only our forex trading education that's very true some time we can loose money by greed and emotion too. There are many other psychological affects too which can affect your trading. I think its better to concentrate on low profit you are right that we have to fulfill our daily need from forex and that's enough for us

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    There are many other reasons to loose money if you are doing any careless trading in present that mean you will not be able to make consistent profit. We have to not only focus on few things its very important give same respect to other terms also. Along with it we have to control our over confidence, high risky trading or aggressive trading etc in forex

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast