Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Motivational Quotes for Traders

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542

Motivational Quotes for Traders

1. IF A TRADER DOES NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENS TO HIM PSYCHOLOGICALLY WHILE IN A TRADE, HE IS DOOMED TO LOSE UNTIL HE DOES OR HE RUNS OUT OF MONEY.
    2. THE MARKET PAYS YOU TO BE DISCIPLINED.
    3. BE DISCIPLINED EVERY DAY, EVERY TRADE AND THE MARKET WILL REWARD YOU.
    4. ALWAYS LOWER YOUR TRADE SIZE WHEN YOURE TRADING POORLY.
    5. NEVER TURN A WINNER INTO A LOSER.
    6. YOU’RE BIGGEST LOSER CANNOT EXCEED YOUR BIGGEST WINNER.
    7. DEVELOP A METHODOLOGY AND STICK WITH IT.
    8. BE YOURSELF. DON’T TRY TO BE SOMEONE ELSE.
    9. YOU ALWAYS WANT TO BE ABLE TO COME BACK AND PLAY THE NEXT DAY.
    10. EARN THE RIGHT TO TRADE BIGGER.
    11. GET OUT OF YOUR LOSERS.
    12. THE FIRST LOSS IS THE BEST LOSS.
    13. DON’T HOPE AND PRAY.
    14. DON’T SPECULATE.
    15. NEVER TAKE A BIG LOSS.
    16. HIT SINGLES NOT HOME RUNS.
    17. CONSISTENCY BUILDS CONFIDENCE.
    18. LEARN TO SWEAT OUT YOUR WINNERS.
    19. MAKE THE SAME TYPES OF TRADES OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
    20. BE A BRICKLAYER.
    21. DON’T OVER ANALYZE.
    22. ALL TRADERS ARE EQUAL IN THE EYES OF THE MARKET.
    23. IT’S THE MARKET ITSELF.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Wow nice dear these all points are very helpful for everyone. I am choosing best ones from this thread I think proper discipline, a good trading psychology, lower trade size trading, a good trading strategy, no hope from the market these all very important for us. Its very true that we don't try to be some else its our own business at all. Thanks for this fantastic thread Mrs. Khimi

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    DON’T HOPE AND PRAY.
    i guess i am not sure about it, because before enter the market and do trading, i always take praying and hoping that i can get the best results, it is enough for me to make me cool for trading,
    and of course, if a trader in bad situation, order run at margin call and just less several pips only to stop out, it will not work,
    but if we do it before and after do trading, it will motivate us to learn deeply. and of course, the final results is not ours, only god who have the power for it, but all depend to our hardwork,

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    I think that some of this quotes are right, but some are not right, the first loss is never the best loss. The best loss is the one that builds you up, this is hard to know in the market, the first loss might only be true carelessness or inexperience. But the one that will bring the best to the trader will be that of one the trader is pinched with it, but corrected it next times from repeating itself.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Thanks for that silver lady I think you are right some time our first loss not help us to learn because that time we not do trade with proper trading experience and proper trading learning but that's also true that only our first loss help us to learn well because if you will win your first trade then you will be more aggressive and excited about your next trades even it can lead to your greed. Here first loss mean that its a big lesson for us and we should think about it

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    There are very important points that we should use in our trading. Trading with proper risk management, and money management is very important. We don't have to depend upon any luck or hope too here because forex trading is not any type of gambling business we can make real analysis and can gain real cash consistently in forex

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    i guess i am not sure about it, because before enter the market and do trading, i always take praying and hoping that i can get the best results, it is enough for me to make me cool for trading,
    and of course, if a trader in bad situation, order run at margin call and just less several pips only to stop out, it will not work,
    but if we do it before and after do trading, it will motivate us to learn deeply. and of course, the final results is not ours, only god who have the power for it, but all depend to our hardwork,
    Most of trader's not prepare well for their real trading even they not make any good analysis and not use a good strategy they just make the buy and sell and not know much that what will happen next in the market? They just try to pray to god and want to make money with hope. This is my point Sir hope you will understand that

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    There are very important points that we should use in our trading. Trading with proper risk management, and money management is very important. We don't have to depend upon any luck or hope too here because forex trading is not any type of gambling business we can make real analysis and can gain real cash consistently in forex
    Yup right friend in starting every trader try to spend time in the real market without any good preparation we like to play gamble and try to depend upon luck but later we able to know the bad impact of gambling and luck in forex market. Its very important to get real experience because there is no other magic or trading system which make you a better trader in forex

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Wow nice dear these all points are very helpful for everyone. I am choosing best ones from this thread I think proper discipline, a good trading psychology, lower trade size trading, a good trading strategy, no hope from the market these all very important for us. Its very true that we don't try to be some else its our own business at all. Thanks for this fantastic thread Mrs. Khimi
    Thank you sir, yes I think you already have a great trading experience in this business so you know very well that how we have to do trade in forex, how we have to make consistent profit, I think that its very important to follow proper discipline, good trading psychology, less risk in trading, a good strategy etc in our trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 2
    In number14, "dont speculate" needs some explanation because traders in forex are called speculators, so everyday we look a chart and speculate whether the price will go up or down then and place a trade, so their is nothing wrong about speculation its the very nature of trading, its just we need to support it with good technical,if we believe that price will go up or down it should be confirmed with our indicators before we act, if we act without technical confirmation that will be a problem.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast