Question about activation of the account - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Question about activation of the account

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48

Question about activation of the account

i want to ask that if the documents requires for activation of the account should be in english or any other language

Not allowed!

RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamedsaber View Post
    [lang=ar]i uploaded my documents in arabic but you can translate it to english easily
    good luck[/lang]
    Your verification documents were checked and the answer was sent on your email. Should you have further questions, you can contact us via ticket from your Live account https://my.roboforex.com/en/help/add-a-ticket/ or via live support https://my.roboforex.com/en/livesupport/

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Sir i am new in this business can you guide me how can i download metatrader platform .

- - - Updated - - -

My dear sir after registration can i need to submit my CNIC and other things.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    The actual confirmation procedure is extremely required should you wan't to create pull away in the agent accounts or else these people not really provide you with any kind of pull away I believe you can include your own financial institution declaration with regard to tackle evidence as well as as well as identification greeting card or even skillet greeting card or even you should use passport i believe wish it can help a person many thanks

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 7
    hello i am from Algeria so our documents is in Arabic language but i send it my account is approved it is no problem with language i hope you good trade hope it will be approved

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 10-13-2019 at 12:32 AM.

RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Quote Originally Posted by hope View Post
    hello i am from Algeria so our documents is in Arabic language but i send it my account is approved it is no problem with language i hope you good trade hope it will be approved
    Hello!

We do accept documents in Arabic language. To clarify status of verification please, contact our Live support (press messenger icon in the bottom right corner on our website or in your members area)

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123